What if's

Kylos pov

We've tracked the meleniam falcon
It's at a smugglers depot run by a strange alien maz .

On the way there I feel something in the force , something I haven't felt in years not since..... rey

Could she be the girl ...

I hope so .

But at the same time I hope she's okay

There's just one problem

Her memories

They were taken from her

Every good memory and every bad one , about me.

Weather or not I'm strong enough to do something like giving her them back remains to be seen .

But maybe with her I'll be strong enough, I always felt stronger when I was with rey , so maybe .

The only other issue is my father but if he stand In my way of retrieving rey after all these year I will not hesitate to take him down .

Then what happens when I do find her

What if snoke try's to hurt her because she's helped the resistance.

I have a plan , if snoke try's to kill her , I'll take one of my ships and take her somewhere safe away from his reach or , perhaps I'll have to kill snoke , if he is a threat to rey that is .

Before I have a chance to think about what I'm going to say to her , we arrive and the storm troopers are deployed.
I finally walk outside and a storm trooper runs up to me say " the droid headed west ... " he then shot at the enemy and finished his sentence as I was uninterested in his first statement " with the girl"
At hearing this I whipped around and marched west toward the forest , I have to find out if it's rey , I have to get my little rey of light back...............