Ch 15 bitten

The door opened and everyone that was left moved into the proper position. It was with growing anxiety that I carefully peeked at the approaching feet I'd come to know so well. I held back a whimper as he stopped in front of me. I could hear Alpha by the door.

I kept my head tucked down as our young lord crouched down. He didn't say anything at first, just stroked my head, running his fingers through my hair. I wanted to deny what I knew was about to happen. Not shaking my head no was one of the hardest things I'd done to date.

"It's your turn," he said gently.

His hands moved along my head as he fastened the leash to my collar. My legs felt like jelly as I stood up at his urging, my other chains having been removed weeks ago. I thought for sure I would have collapsed if not for his firm grip on my elbow, insisting I stay upright. He had to feel how weak I was; I could feel how much pressure he was applying to keep me standing.

Even though our boy lord had tried to reassure us, even though I generally knew what to expect, I was still terrified. Even after watching what Alpha did to the bad one, I couldn't force myself to take a single willful step toward such a horrifying future.

"It's all right, good one. Remember, it will only hurt for a little while," my young lord said as his free hand stroked the side of my face. His eyes begged me to have courage as he tried to ignore Alpha in the doorway. It was my boy lord's uneasy shifting of his eyes toward that impatient ruler of this pack that finally motivated me to take that first hesitant, shuffling step.

My lord's hands moved from my elbow to my hand as he smiled at me. It was that same stupid happy smile he'd had in the car. I didn't understand how he could be so ok with everything they were doing to us, how this young boy could honestly believe it was all good. He had to know it wasn't! Yet he tugged me forward toward my monstrous fate as if it was something I should be looking forward to.

I wasn't sure what to expect when we stopped in the center of the main room of the apartment. The others who had been bitten were there, forming a half-circle. All of them were down on one knee, their heads bowed down with their chins against their chests.

"Stay standing," the boy whispered as we came to a stop.

Alpha moved to stand before me. I felt myself blush when I noticed Alpha was as naked as everyone else. He grabbed my jaw, wrenching it about, forcing me to look at him. His grip loosened slightly as he demanded the rules.

I repeated them, hesitantly at first, but my voice evened out as I repeated the words the boy had us practice so often. Alpha seemed pleased, his thumb moving to stroke my cheek.

"Watch now," he said more gently than he had ever said anything.

I could almost believe compassion from him for a moment, until his hold on my jaw tilted my head up a bit more and I looked into his feral eyes. There was eager anticipation in his gaze, which spread to the wicked smile he sported. His face elongated, his teeth glistening out of a widening maw.

I couldn't help whimpering. I wanted to pull away. The only thing keeping me in place before him were his clawed hands. I could feel the tips of those claws poking into my shoulders like a handful of needles. The bloody body of the bad one flashed into my mind for a moment as I struggled to hold still.

Suddenly Alpha pulled me toward him. His arms went around me in a firm embrace, pressing my smooth chest against his hairy one.  His teeth went into my shoulder and I cried out from the pain. He didn't withdraw. He kept his teeth embedded in my shoulder, gnawing for awhile as if he was chewing my shoulder blade. Then, as suddenly as he had pulled me toward him, he pulled his teeth out of me and pushed me away from him. My shoulder hurt, but now that the teeth weren't in me anymore, the pain wasn't as bad.

I stood there for a moment wondering what was supposed to happen next. The boy moved in front of me. His hands reached out, holding onto my arms gently. His smile now was almost sad. His face began the same transformation as Alpha's had. His head came forward, and I could feel his tongue licking around my wound.

Alpha paced behind the boy, his body continuing to change. It didn't take long before he was a wolf. He came up, pushing the boy out of the way with his snout. I could feel my fear increase as his wolf breath huffed against me. He lifted himself up, his paws landing heavily on my shoulders, making me cry out and stumble. His weight continued to bare down on me and I sprawled on the floor under him.

The boy, it had to be the boy, now a wolf, moved in between us, snarling. Somehow the bigger wolf seemed to grow even bigger, but the smaller wolf didn't back down. The bigger wolf moved its head, and the smaller wolf went in, putting its mouth on the bigger wolf's neck for just a moment before backing up.

I didn't know what to do. Since I was already on the ground, I took the position the boy had drilled into us. I didn't dare look up, not even a little. My bitten shoulder ached, and I felt dizzy.

The boy was next to me, clawed hands rubbing my arms and head as he worked his way back to human. Once he was human again, he pulled me to my feet.

I just stood there looking at the boy. He gazed back at me but said nothing. After a moment, I felt it; the first twinge, a slight spasm in my shoulder. It felt more like a pulled muscle than real pain. I began to notice it in other areas of my body, starting with my shoulders, and then spreading down my back and into my legs. It was no worse than when I had growing pains. Back then, my mom had given me something for the pain. As tempted as I was to ask for something now, I figured Alpha would see it as weakness and beat me for it.

We stood there for what seemed forever as the other kidnapped boys just knelt there. The big wolf began changing back, becoming Alpha once more.

Alpha demanded the rules of me again.

"I am to call you Alpha," I said, not letting my aching body distract me. "I am to kneel before you to show my respect. I do not speak unless I am commanded to. I accept any punishment I earn. I will obey my alpha. I will protect the pack."

Alpha asked me again and again. Again and again I repeated the rules. The ache in my body continue to grow. Finally the omegas brought food around, putting bowls before each of the boys around me, but I wasn't given any.

Hours went by as the pain increased. I finally found myself unable to hold back a few groans. I couldn't take it any more. "My lord, can I sit, please? I'm tired."

"He's weak," said Alpha.

"Did you do it right?" the boy asked. "It should be starting some by now."

Alpha only snarled. He came up to me, grabbing my jaw like he did before. His fingers felt like they were pushing on a bed of nails under my skin and I cried out in agony.

"It's happening," he said in satisfaction. "He should start screaming soon."

That was when I decided I wouldn't give him any more pleasure from my pain than I could help. I would endure as much pain as I could without giving him the satisfaction of hearing me scream.