Chapter 13

He held both your wrist above your head with one hand and with the other hand he held your face to look at him. In his eyes you could see anger and desire. Aaron then said "so you think you can flirt with a guy and get away with it?" You said nothing and he then picked you up and flipped you over onto his lap and practically ripped off your shorts. He looked at your black lace panties and groaned liking the way it made your butt look. He then said with lust in his eyes "I need to teach you a lesson." And proceeded to spanking you. It started off painful and you screamed in agony but by the 4th one your screams soon turned to moans. Aaron then sat you upright in his lap and looked in your eyes and said " is he better than me, do you want him now?" This broke your heart because he had sadness in his eyes and he looked away. You picked his face up and said "Aaron he's gay. And I was just trying to mess with you. I will never pick someone over you. I love you." Aaron then said " so you were trying to tease me" with a smirk. He then captured your lips with his and immediately put his tongue in your mouth. He flipped you on your back and got on top of you. He then went to your neck finding your sweet spot once again and began to nibble and suck on it. He looked at your chest and back up at you signaling that he wanted to remove your shirt and you nodded letting him do so. He ripped your shirt off and tossed your bra across the room. The only thing left on your body were your panties. His hands made his way to your chest while his mouth found its way to your neck again. He left kisses from your neck, down to your collarbone, right to your chest. His mouth went around your left nipple while his hand played with the right. You let out a loud moan feeling nothing but pleasure. You lifted your hips and grinded yourself against him. You tugged on his shirt and he went ahead and removed it. Aaron then made his way down to your private area and opened your legs. He lefts kisses on your inner thigh and put his thumb on your clit through your panties. He then looked up at you and said "you're soaked, already and we didn't even start." He circled his thumb on your clit and you let out short moans. Soon enough you're stomach tighten but before you could release Aaron stopped. You groan out wanting more from him. And he says "you don't like it huh." You say "that's not fair you did that to me earlier I was just doing what you did."
"Thats not how it works. Im in control now." He says with a seductive look. He removed your panties and lowered his face near your pussy. The feel of his breath alone made you moan. Aaron kept kissing your thigh and around except the place you wanted him too. He kept teasing you. Soon enough you grew frustrated and pushed his face onto your clit. He laughed and the vibration of his voice onto your clit set you off. Soon after he began swirling tongue around making you moan in pleasure. you reached down onto his head guiding him and begging for more. while nibbling on your clit he inserted a finger pumping in out painfully slow. You begged him for more but he refused to give you more. He slid in a second finger and began pumping really fast. While he pushed his fingers deep in you he continued to lick and suck on your clit sending you over the edge. Soon enough your stomach tenses up and as you are about to orgasm, once again he stops. You groan out in frustration and say "please baby, please let me feel it" Aaron says"beg harder" he moves up so that you two are face to face. You say "please baby, I want you, I need you so bad." He says "not good enough." You then flip him over so you're on top and straddle him. You begin kissing him and move down to his neck. Sucking all parts that makes him groan. You move back to his lips and begin grinding onto him so that you can feel his bulge press onto you. As you continue to kiss him you move your hand into his pants and begin to give him a hand job, stroking him up and down. You then lower yourself down and start tugging at his pants. He helps and takes them off. All he had left were his boxers. You slowly pull them down and the second they came down his member sprang up. You wrap both your hands around him and he groans and says "fuck baby" you kissed the tip and put him in your mouth. You begin bobbing you head up and down looking up to see if he was enjoying himself. You look to see his eyes closed and lips parted groans and moans escaping his lips. You start sucking him very slowly and he grows frustrated and starts moving your head up and down very fast. He makes you go deeper and faster making you gag cause of how big he is. He lets go to let you continue but before he could finish you move back on top and once again say "please baby, I need you" he then flips you over so that he's on top and inserts himself inside you. He pushes himself in and you moan out in pleasure. He starts off slow and you start to beg him to go faster. He takes himself out and slams into you going at full speed. You screamed and moaned his name while wrapping you legs around his waist so he goes in deeper. He kisses your lips and sucks on your neck. As you get closer and closer your hands make your way to his back and you begin to claw him because of all the pleasure he was giving you. Before you could finish he flips you over and begins pounding you from behind. You both moaned and screamed each others names. Once again you felt your stomach tense up and you begged him to let you orgasm. He continues to pound you and soon you both orgasmed. you flipped over and Aaron laid next to you the both of you trying to catch your breath. Aaron then kisses you on the forehead and says I love you while wrapping his arms around your waist. You snuggle into him and say I love you too.