1

Hands tied to a pole. In a cold and dark room. Silence but can only hear me sobbing. Tears running down face. I don't remember anything. Foot steps approaching the door. Heart started racing. Scared. A beamed of light from the door opening. " What do you want to from me?" He came closer to me, squatting down to my level. " Let me free you piece of-" He put his hand around my neck, choking me. I couldn't breathe. " You're not going anywhere."

-One night before the event happened-

" Sam, you should really go with me to this club. There's drinks, music and what everyone goes there for is the pills." I turned around, putting my phone down. " What do you mean pills?" That's abnormal. Pills at a club? " It's pills that make people loosen up a bit. No harm with it. No more questions. You're coming with. I already got you a dress."
" Alex, I'm not wearing a dress. I don't even like dresses." She sighed, putting the dress down on the bed. Alex always tries to get me doing stuff that I don't want to do. Peer pressure. I never see myself going to the clubs/ parties. It's good to experience it. You only live once.

The club was filled with people. Bodies dancing close. The room smelled like sweat and alcohol. A tall, good looking man came up to Alex. " Sam, meet Chris, Chris meet my friend Sam." Shouting over the music because it was too loud to hear. " Are you guys dating?" I asked. " Well..." She trailed her word. The song changed to a up beat type. " I'm feeling this, let's go dance. You want to join?"
" Oh, no you guys go. I'll chill over by the couches." Making my way to the couch and pulling out my phone. The first thing I went on was Twitter. I was so focusing on it that I didn't know there was a dude standing. " Can I help you?" I asked him."I was wondering if you want to dance? You are sitting here by yourself."
I smiled. " I will love to." I took his hand. He guid me to the dancing floor. I wasn't really confident in dancing when other people are around. I was and till am shy. " Come on, move your hips." He said. He turned me around, my back facing him. He puts his hands on my hips, swaying back and forth, back and forth. I wasn't comfortable from him doing that so I turned around facing him. Without even a minute, his lips were on mine. I felt that something going into my mouth. I pulled away, taking the pill out of my mouth. " Take it. You need to be loosen up a bit. And don't worry about it. No harm to it." He said. I hesitated at first but put the pill back into my mouth. Swallowing it. Few minutes later, I felt like a different person. So loosen up. After a while, I begin feeling dizzy. My vision was in and out. With my back against the wall, sliding down. Looking up, I couldn't see very well. Just a blur. Seems like a man. At that point my eyes were closed, I blacked out.