12

Tied up to a chair, I couldn't get out. Dry tears stained on my face. "Get me out of here now." I shouted. I heard footsteps and laughter from the other side of the door. "I've I been through this before. I'm not scared of you, now get in here  and undo this ropes." I tried everything to get this to undo. I even tried that breaking the chair- of course it didn't work.. for me. I'm was getting tired of this. Getting back into the same situation I was before. Wait, a minute. Where's Jacob? Where was he when all of this was happening? Was he part it? No, he can't be. He wasn't. I know he wasn't part of this. He told me who won't go back, he looked me right in the eye and said he won't. No,no,no. I shook the  thought out my head. I need him to come in here but what I do to make come. Should I scream? I screamed so loud that it made my ears ringed. Soon enough, I heard running coming towards the door. 

"What was that? Why did you scream?" He was breathing heavy. "I need you to get me out of here. There's point of me being here. Jacob's not here helping you getting girls held hostage-" A big sting came across my face. He slapped me. "Don't ever speak on his name. Ever. What did he was stupid. I was giving him money for doing that. He made that move himself."  

"He went to jail behind you. He wasn't that of a person. He was forced." He got up all in my face. "How would you know? Why do you even care about that or him? Huh? Answer me. You got some sort of feelings for that prick?" Turning my face away from him. Spit falling onto my face from him being close to my face. "You're going to stay and sit here. You can scream, you yell all you want. I wouldn't care. I'll act like I won't hear you." He walked out, slamming the door behind him. There's no use of me trying. I looked out the small window that was showing the light outside. It was getting late. Where can Jacob be? Is he even looking for me? A tear slide down my cheek. "Where are you?" I whispered. Lower my head as the tears falling onto my jeans. I didn't care if he can hear me. 

I couldn't find Sam anywhere. No note, no text, no call, no nothing. Could it been she's out with friends? With family?  Nah, you would've call me before hand. I tried calling her but of course no answer.  It's already eight o'clock at night. I was thinking hard on this. When I to the living room, to see did she leave her purse since she always takes it with her every time she leaves. The bag was still here. But I looked at the ground. Dirt everywhere that came from a plant. Looks like someone smashed it to the ground. She wouldn't do that. Someone must have came into the house. Someone must have taken Sam. Figuring out all the clues. Him. He was the one that took her. He did say he won't stop until he get what he wants. That was Sam. He kidnapped Sam. Grabbing my keys and sprinted out the door. Once I got in the car, I started the car. I didn't even care that my seat belt wasn't on. That wasn't on my mind at this point. Driven down the road as I past a stop sign. Again, that wasn't on my mind. I know it's wrong to do that but I got to get there. Looking in the view finder, I see red and blue lights. I had to pull over on the side of the  road, rolling down my window. "Do you know how fast you were going?" The police had a heavy country accent and looks like he's in his 50s.

"Look, I'm sorry but I really need to get somewhere, it's important for me to get there before something happen." 

"I'm going to see your licence." I handed him my licence. "Look here these licence are expired." Nah, that's wrong. "Sir, I been having that. There's no way it can be expired." He went back to his car. i I turn my head forwards. This can't be happening. I got to get to Sam. "Sir, you're going to have to come with me to the station." The police opened the door himself. "You don't understand, I have to save my friend, she's being held hostage." He pulling my arm, making me getting out the car. I tripped a little bit. "Yeah, yeah sure." He was being sarcastic. "Let me go and I'll take you to her. I'm not making this up, I'm competently honest with."