jealous ♡

a/n: i mean would it be a draco malfoy fanfiction if i didn't include one of  pansy being a bitch? yeah probably, but i wanted to do one anyway :)

there's also going to be some mature content so i'll put a ♡ where it begins if you're uncomfortable with that. and it's my first smut so i didn't do too well, but i'll hopefully improve and write some better smuts. until then, i'll be at church praying to the lord jesus for forgiveness.

   name: y/n
house: slytherin most likely, but its optional, you can decide ultimately
blood status: irrelevant (you can decide)
year: 5th  

"he's so cute" said pansy as you sat at the slytherin table for breakfast.

"so handsome and mysterious" millicent sighed.

"oh draco..." your neck snapped in the direction of pansy after hearing her mutter your boyfriends name.

"oh yes, draco, MY BOYFRIEND" you said, heaving in to some buttered toast.

"not for long" pansy replied.

"honey if you don't-"

"oh hey pansy" you heard draco say.

he didn't say hi to you. ok then.

"hey dracey" pansy batted her eyelashes. you nearly vomited at the word "dracey"

"oh hey y/n babe. didn't see you" he smiled cutely at you before sitting down. you were mad at him for no reason really, so you glared and raised your eyebrow in response.

draco raised his eyebrow in response and you gestured towards pansy.

"jealous?" he mouthed

"shut your mouth" you mouthed back. he only smirked.

"you look nice today pansy. did you do something different to your hair?" he said while looking you in the eye.

"i did actually thank you for noticing dracey" she winked at him.

"no worries. you really do look lovely today" that little shit

"you always look handsome draco"

"i try" he smiled. fuck he's gorgeous.

"hey y/n, draco" said blaise, suddenly sitting down next to you.

"hey blaise" said pansy.

"oh, hey" blaise replied dully.

"you have quidditch practice today don't you blaisey baby?" you gave blaise a look, which he as your best friend fully understood.

dracos grip on his apple tightened.

"i do actually. wanna come watch me play?" blaise took a sip from his pumpkin juice

"you know i love seeing you in your quidditch gear" you giggled.

draco stood up suddenly.

"y/n, come with me to the common room" he growled

you smiled, knowing the effect that had on draco. you quickly got up and followed draco, wiking at pansy and taking your beloved toast with you eating it on the way.

"what the fuck was that!" draco exploded as soon as you had reached the empty common room

"sorry, i can't hear you over the sound of you flirting with that fucking bitch pansy!"

"FLIRTING? WHERE?"

"at breakfast dipshit!"

"THAT WAS NOT FLIRTING!"

"that was not flirting?! pansy, did you do something different to your hair? pansy, you look lovely? pansy, do us a solid and fucking fuck me!"

"it's not my fault you got jealous" he stepped daringly close to your face

"i got jealous? you were the one that requested this meeting!" you stepped closer.

draco was quiet for a few seconds. you thought you had won the argument.

"are you as turned on as i am right now?"

"more"

you pressed your lips to his savouring the taste of him.

  ♡

he kissed back harder, making you moan.  you felt him smirk against your mouth. his hands grabbed your waist pulling you closer and you ran your hands through his hair. 

"my room" he breathed. grabbing his hand, you followed him to his dormitory.

draco pushed you onto his bed, soon following suit, legs either side of your waist. you eagerly reconnected your lips. he squeezed your hips, igniting further desire within you. you moved your hips up to meet his. he released a groan from the back of his throat.

he grabbed your tie "can i take these off" he asked, breaking the kiss.

"yes" you breathed, returning your lips to his.

your clothes and dracos fell to the floor leaving you in your undergarments.

"draco-please" you pulled his boxers down achingly slowing.

"don't tease-ugh" his words turned into moans as you kitten kissed the tip. you grabbed a condom from draco's draw and slid it on his length.

he pulled down your underwear and lined himself up at your entrance "is this ok baby girl?"

"yes draco" you cooed

"i love you" he grunted, pushing himself inside you.

"i love you too"