yule ball ♡

a/n: remember that lil fanfic i wrote about draco asking you to the yule ball? yeah well he does take you to the yule ball, and this is how it goes. the above photo is what i want your dress to look like, as a suggestion, but if you don't like it just disregard. little bit of smut, but there'll be a ♡ warning.

name: y/n
house: slytherin
year: fourth
bloodstatus: irrelevant so you decide

it was the night of the yule ball, and draco's mum had sent you the most beautiful green dress. you both decided to not show draco, and to surprise him on the night, so she chose him a matching tie and sent it to him.

you got ready with daphne, milicent and pansy.

"y/n?" you heard a familiar voice call

"yes draco?"

"can i see you yet?"

"nearly, i'll come to you"

you gave your hair a quick going over with hairspray and sprayed some perfume, glanced in the mirror one last time before you went out to see draco. you walked out of your room down the stairs to the common room.

you felt so beautiful in your dress, hair and makeup.

the room was empty, apart from you and draco, as everyone was already at the ball. you two were the last ones to leave.

"y/n..." was all draco could manage when he saw you.

"hi" you said nervously. did he like your dress? did he think you looked ok?

"you look... wow" he breathed.

he walked up to you taking every inch of you in slowly.

"turn around" he whispered.

you turned around slowly and shyly, looking him in the eye when you were done.

"i can't believe im lucky enough to have you as mine"

he kissed you slowly and passionately, pulling you to him by your waist.

you returned the kiss and his hands grew restless. they travelled down to your ass and gave it a rough squeeze. you knew what he wanted before him having to ask.

"draco we can't. i just got ready" you whispered as he kissed your neck, the way you spoke contradicting the words you say

"y/n i need you. it's not fair for you to look so goddamn sexy in that dress and not let me have you" he groaned in your ear.

"draco i-" he hit your sweet spot and you weren't able to finish your sentence.

"please baby. just a quickie" he whispered huskily in your ear again

"fine" you agreed breathless "but don't fuck up my makeup. this took an hour"

he smiled, grabbing your ass forcing you to wrap your legs around his waist.

"if this dress get's one wrinkle i'll be mad" you told him as he walked backwards to the common room couch. he sat down with you straddling him, and slowly unzipped the back.

"stand up so i can watch the dress fall baby girl"

"yes draco"

you got up and the dress fell to the floor, draco's eyes never leaving your body.

"you weren't even wearing a bra" draco growled.

you smiled at him, picked up your dress, putting it on the back of the chair to avoid wrinkling it.

"you're so fucking sexy" he moaned, hand sliding in his pants over his bulge.

"draco" you moaned as you felt the moisture building up in your panties at the thought of him pleasuring himself.

"do you like it when i help myself, y/n?"

"let me do it draco" you walked towards him. you undid his button and zip slowly, savouring his reaction. you pulled his suit pants and boxers down to the floor. he was a moaning mess under you.

"y/n, please" he begged you to do something.

you kissed the tip and stood up.

"let's just fuck quickly on the couch draco" you told him.

draco let out a low groan in the back of his throat.

he stood up quickly, took off his blazer, got your help undoing his buttons, then picked you up and walked him to his dorm.

he threw you on his bed, took of his socks, and jumped on top of you.

he tugged your panties down to your knees and thrusted into you without warning.

"draco!" you screamed in complete bliss.

he stopped kissing your neck and began kissing your mouth to keep you quiet.

you moaned into his mouth which he reciprocated soon after.

he continued thrusting when he reached down and touched your clit, making you groan and buck your hips up to him.

he continued to stroke your clit, sending waves of pleasure through you.

"draco," you moaned against his lips. he moved down to your neck and continued the assualt there.

"draco im close im going to-"

you came all over him, pushing him over the edge. he pulled out and came all over your stomach.

he lied down next to you to catch his breath.

you both lied in silence before he got up and started dressing, and you just stayed on his bed, watching him

"come on baby" he grabbed your hand pulling you off the bed. he got a new pair of underwear from the drawer he kept in his room for you. he put them on at your ankles and pulled them up. he retrieved your dress and held it out for you to step into. you stepped into it and he pulled it up.

he turned you around and zipped up the dress.

you found your heels and put them on, glancing in the mirror.

"alright let's go watch that dickhead potter with that other dickhead patil"

you rolled your eyes "if you're good we'll to this when we get back"

"damn let's go quick then"

you smiled at each other