first time ♡

a/n: your girl was listening to bruno mars and thus, this fantastic piece of shit was born. if you want to listen to the song that inspired this masterpiece i linked it for you. and it is a smut so if youre uncomfortable with that then just dont read. sorry. hopefully you can find something you do like though;)

name: y/n
house: slytherin
blood status: pure
year: 6th

"y/n im studying" draco said, moving your hand from his inner thigh

"pleaseeeeeeeee" you were bored and wanted a reaction from draco

"no y/n im sorry but i dont want to cop from snape tomorrow"

you sighed dramatically. it was late and the slytherin commonroom was empty except for you and draco.

you were both on the floor in front of the fire as draco finished his potions essay. you wrapped your arms around him from behind and rested your head between his shoulder blades, your legs wrapping around his waist.

"mmmhhmmm" you sighed comforted by the hug

the hug solved your boredom for approximately 7.934 seconds and then you were bored again.

"draco-"

"no" he cut you off.

rude.

you shifted so you were hugging him from the side and started kissing his jaw and neck.

"y/n" he groaned. but it wasnt a hot groan. it was a for-the-love-of-god-fuck-off-groan

"pleaseeee love meeeee"

"i always love you"

"but i need you to show it right here right now on the couch" you whined. you felt his pants tighten.

y/n-1, draco-0

"baby please just let me write the conclusion"

"heres the conclusion: snape's a cockblock and my girlfriend wants me so catch you later mate"

you swivelled so you were sitting in his lap.

"youre the reason im failing potions" he whispered in your ear

"youre not failing potions" you replied

"yeah but i will because of you"

"shut your mouth"

you kissed him hard and fast earning a short moan from him. you smiled and continued your assault on his mouth, reaching for his tie to untie it.

"im going to get detention because of you" he said between kisses

"shouldve done it yesterday like i did"

"fucking half ravenclaw" draco said, referencing the fact that your mum was a ravenclaw and your dad a slytherin.

"im a slytherin. youre a slytherin"