the girl who bitch slapped the dark lord ♡

a/n: not too sure how i feel about this. i was honestly bored at my nonnas (italian grandmothers) and wanted to have draco with me and my mind wandered and this was the result. its not v fluffy so sorry but skip it if its not what youre into:)

name: y/n
house: slytherin
blood status: pure
year: you can be a year younger than draco doesnt really matter. your choice.

it was the battle of hogwarts, and naturally, you were team hogwarts. your boyfriend was merlin knows where, and you needed to find him. you were running through the halls as fast as you could.

"avarda kedarva!" a death eater aimed at you

"protego! crucio" you responded

the death eater began writhing on the ground.

"expelliarmus" he was disarmed so you stopped his pain. you supposed you were a pretty hufflepuff slytherin.

"now fuck off" apparently you were a complete slytherin

you kept running with your second wand in hand till you found a head of platinum blonde hair.

"draco!" you nearly tripped over myself running faster than before

he turned around and saw you giving you a painful half smile.

you stopped short of him "what side are you on?" his parents were death eaters which he knew you didnt approve of, but you also didnt approve of the sensless murder of his family. and you.

"yours"

"correct answer" you hastily kissed him when you heard the voice of the dark lord

"harry potter is dead"

there were cries of surprise and sadness from all around. you stood still in dracos embrace in complete shock.

"it is time for you all to chose your side" his voice rang out. "you may chose the side of the dead, pathetic, weak harry potter, and also be killed" he gestured to hagrid holding harrys body "or join me. the right side. the choice is yours"

he looked around at all the students, teachers, everyone who had once stood for harry potter, the boy who lived.

"ah yes! draco malfoy and y/n y/l/n" the dark lord said. you froze when i registered he had said our names "come forward"

you saw narcissas pleading eyes. she needed you to keep her boy alive. she knew joining his side wasnt the right thing to do. but it was what had to be done to survive.

you both walked forward hand in hand "malfoy and y/l/n. quite the pair. the child born of this union shall be born into power. into my side" he said, as if it was a question. you and draco approached him carefully.

in that moment, you looked into his horrible eyes, and decided that no sacrifice was too great to destroy him. you would die for the cause of defeating the dark lord. you quietly said a prayer of protection for draco, narcissa, and all your hogwarts schoolmates. you didnt really care if you made it out alive.

he looked you dead in the eyes "so will you and draco live long enough to have a child, to bear the greatness that is being in the inner circle of the dark lord since birth, and to be the heir of such influential families?"

you stared him down for a moment. "well?" he grew impatient quickly.

"yeah fucking right" your palm swiftly made contact with his face and he was instantly taken aback. not only had you struck the dark lord himself but you had struck him in the lowest way possible. like a muggle. the death eaters drew their wands, draco jumped infront of you "no, no, no we'll join just please dont hurt her. hurt me, take me, kill me, just dont touch her" he pleaded. the dark lord regained composure quickly.

"at ease death eaters. they are mine to finish. sorry draco, my dear boy. such a shame"

"fucksakes" you muttered "draco i love you more than life itself and im sorry i couldnt live with being in union with him-"

he cut you off "i know. i love you too. i always knew we would be together in life and in death. and the only thing i regret is not being able to marry you before we die" he gripped your hand and attempted to shield you from the unforgivable curse you would surely soon receive.

the dark lord raised his wand and prepared to kill two young wizards. two young wizards with their whole lives ahead of them. who couldve grown old together, had two children and a loyal dog, lived a beautiful life. this life, your lives were about to end. and you werent even scared. you had accepted it.

"avada ke-"

the dark lord stopped before he finished and you opened your eyes which you hadnt realised you had shut. harry potter was alive.

you were hit with an expelliarmus which you were not expecting. you hit the floor hard and it knocked you out.

you woke up what seemed like years later. "well," draco smirked "if it isnt y/n y/l/n, soon to be y/n malfoy, the girl who bitch slapped the dark lord"