tattoo ♡

VERY IMPORTANT EDIT: I loved this concept and kept having at as a recurring dream so I've made it into a full on story. If you like the imagine I suggest you give the story a read. pLuG pLuG pLuG sorry. ENJOY THOUGH :))))

a/n: honestly this came to me in a dream and it wasn't even featuring draco it was stiles stilinksi from teen wolf. i love him. anyway, i figured a draco version would be fantastic, so here y'all go. also, legal drinking age for purchase and consumption in Australia is 18, so you and draco are both 18 in this story. my dear americans, i believe your drinking age is 21? im not too sure but im australian so this is how i was raised:) do comment here where your from! i love to know where people on wattpad are from! and there is no literal mature content, but it will be suggested and referenced too but unfortunately its part of the storyline:)

name: y/n
house: slytherin
blood status: pure
year: 7th (minus the whole battle of hogwarts thing)

"well shit" you said after draco had just poured his heart out to you about his recent breakup with pansy parkinson.

just for the record, draco was your best friend. there was no crush, no feeling, no butterflies, nothing. everything was completely platonic in the best way possible between you two. 

"i know. i can't believe it" he shook his head

"it's ok" you gave him a comforting hug then released him saying "you know what you need? some fire whiskey and a casual hook"

"damn y/n, you're scandalous."

"you're hardly a virgin"

"true. so we sneak out at 9:00 you reckon?"

"yeah. meet here in the common room"

"sounds like a deal"

sure enough, you two met up and quickly snuck out of the secret passage that lead to hogsmeade that you had discovered running away from filch with the weasley twins in the fourth year.

neither of you were in your uniforms as to avoid suspicion. 

when you arrived at the three broomsticks draco paid for all your drinks seeings as he was a malfoy and therefore had no shortage of galleons, which you never failed to remind him when you wanted some food. 

you had a few drinks and were tipsy but still in control of your thoughts.

draco disappeared suddenly and when you next found him he was talking to a girl with long dark hair, who looked at least 25. normally you would sneer and probably tease the person at school the next day, but draco was your best friend, so naturally, you were going to tease him for the rest of his life. 

"hey gorgeous" said a man from behind

"oh, uh, hello?" you replied anxiously

"you come here often?"

"no actually, just here to support a friend going through relationship issues"

"are you going through relationship issues?"

"no, i actually have a boyfriend" you lied. well, it wasn't really a lie, you had tom felton, but you know.