i love you ♡

a/n: the actual "i love you" line was stolen from one of the many draco malfoy imagines (and maybe smut books...) i have read but i loved it so much, i just wasn't really a fan of the context, so as a writer (a shitty one at that lmao) i figured i would diy it. hope you love it xx. and boiiii i ain't even sorry about the ending lmaooooooo

name: y/n
house: slytherin i s'pose but it's ultimately your choice
blood status: probably pure, but whatever you fancy
year: whatever you please

basically write the damn story yourself.

im joking. please read mine:)

"you're breaking up with me?" you raised an eyebrow on what you guess you could call your ex-boyfriend draco.

"yes" he said.

"what? why?"

"i'm not sure"

"then why break up with me draco? we're perfect! we're the a-team!" he didn't answer you. "do you not feel it anymore babes?"

"feel what?"

"the spark? the connection? the fire?"

"oh. no. i guess not" he seemed confused and wasn't making sense. he was almost un-draco-like. as his girlfriend you knew when he was lying, but most importantly, you knew when something was bothering him. and something was clearly bothering him. you grabbed either side of his face and smashed his lips onto yours. he kissed back instantly and you felt the familiar fireworks you always felt with him. you broke the kiss and rested your forehead on his.

"did you feel it?" you asked, breathless

"yes" he breathed

"then why in merlin's name are you BREAKING UP WITH ME?" you almost shouted the last part, but pretty much only raised your voice slightly.

draco seemingly shut down. his shoulders slumped. his eyes lost some sparkle. he really was un-draco-like.

"what is it baby boy?"

"i'm scared"

"of what? the dark lord?" you cooed. "don't worry draco, saint potter will always save the day draco" you snickered "i'm joking. but i'll always be here to protect you. and your mum is there for you too. and dumbledore. we'll be fine"

"i couldn't give a flying fuck about the dark lord right now y/n"

"just tell me what's scaring you sweetness"

"this"

"what? are you pointing at something?" you looked around.

"i love you" he blurted out.

your eyes widened in surprise and an unfamiliar crazy happy in love butterflies feeling filled your stomach and you knew you loved him back in that moment.

"say it back. please say it back. baby you need to say it back. i'll die if you don't"

"i love you more than all the stars in the sky, draco lucius malfoy"

a weight had visibly been lifted off his shoulders and his whole being seemed to become happier, stronger, and somehow, healthier.

he pulled you in for a tight literal breath taking squeeze that pushed all the air out of you. he let you go and beamed a massive grin at you.

"why were you so scared to tell me you love me?" you asked him.

"two reasons. one, pride. the slytherin prince does not fall for girls that haven't fallen for him back, no matter how beautiful" you giggled slightly at that "and two, this is all new to me"

"what do you mean babes?" you repeated

"not only are you my first romantic love, my first girlfriend, first everything, but, you're the first person i love and have told i love. i love you more than i love anyone in the world"

"including potter?"

he gave you a shove "yes including potter"

"i love you so much it's not fair"

he smiled.

all was well.