04

Third Person POV

Jungkook woke up to pain, he brought his palm to his temple as his sat up. His head rushed and his vision went to black.

He swung his feet over and placed them on the floor. The wood, freezing from the night before, froze one of his feet but not the other.

He looked down his eyes barely open and a slight pout on his face. His vision was filled with colors, under his foot on the floor laid a jacket.

He leaned down and picked it up before slipping his arms into it, he was cold after losing the warmth of his blanket.

Jungkook tottered down the stairs, thudding his foot with each step.

He walked to the kitchen lured by the smell of food and plopped down on a seat.

"Good morning sleepyhead" his mother said to Jungkook who looked like he was still half asleep.

He just nodded in acknowledgement before asking "what's for breakfast."

His mom didn't answer back but the smell of raw pancake batter and melted butter gave him a good idea.

Jungkook turned his attention to the side as his brother sat down next to him.

"Where'd you get that" Hansung said pointing to the colorful jacket around Jungkook's shoulders, a look of disgust on his face.

Jungkook looked down at the colorful jacket that was one, a size too big for him and two, too colorful to be his, all of his clothes are dull.

Despite not knowing how he got it and how much it doesn't fit him, Jungkook still likes the jacket, it smells nice, like nature mixed with a sweet Cologne.

"It's mine" Jungkook said wrapping his arms around himself and play glaring at Hansung. It didn't answer his question but Hansung didn't care enough to ask again.

Jungkook dug in as the pancakes were placed in front of him. He was starving and ate until his stomach was about to burst.

He slowly walked up the stairs, he didn't want to go to that noisy place full of teenagers, but he knew he had to.

Jungkook took an ibuprofen for his headache before leaving with Hansung. He found it hard to concentrate but that wasn't really all that big of a problem.

The real problem was when he fainted. As Jungkook was a about to jump to dunk the ball his legs gave in and his vision went black.

Next thing he knew he woke up in the nurse's office. Jungkook sat up quickly, a little too quickly, making his head rush.

He looked up to the clock on the wall, 2:03 he had been out for awhile, he even missed lunch.

$Good morning" the nurse said, Jungkook just pursed his lips together in acknowledgement.

He held his stomach as it growled out at him, the nurse riffled through her desk and pulled out a granola bar.

"Thanks" Jungkook said as she handed it to him. He fell back onto the bed and sighed deeply, before taking a bite, falling into thought.

"Jungkook come on," his mother said from the door of the nurse's office. Jungkook, without words, did as told. He followed his mom to the car and she drove them home.

The yelling started when they were behind the doors of their house, "Jungkook take better care of yourself, do you want to miss school, do you want me to have to come get you."

In small words and with his head low Jungkook answered back, "no I'm sorry mom." He didn't mind the yelling, he knew it was out of worry and love, but he doesn't like to make her worry.

"Go eat" she said shooing him towards the kitchen. "Okay mom," he answered back easily, his stomach had practically been screaming at him to do the same.

Jungkook once again ate till he was going to burst, making sure he drank enough aswell.

He riffled through his backpack to find the colorful jacket that he had taken off to do P.E. and slipped it on

He slid his hands into the pockets once it was on him. His fingers touched his phone and wrapped around it before pulling it out.

He checked the time, 2:36, school got out soon and Jungkook knew Hansung would make fun of him if he was still here. So he decided to wander around.

He walked slow not in a rush, his face contorted in confusion. Since this morning he felt as if he was forgetting something, something big.

Jungkook looked up to where he had walked instinctively to, it was Sally's Sandwitches. He shrugged his shoulders and walked in the big doors.

Jungkook just ordered a milk shake, he had just eaten at home so he wasn't hungry. "Not here with the cute boy today" the waitress said as she placed the milkshake in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook just looked up to her confused. "You know the guy you came with yesterday" she added on, not sure why he was confused.

Jungkook looked down to his milkshake, now he knew he was forgetting something and someone.

"Ok, enjoy your food" the waitress said before slipping back into the kitchen, thinking maybe there was something mentally wrong with him.

The sound of Jungkook's feet pitter pattered as he stepped down the street.
Pitter patter, pitter patter
*Silence*

Jungkook turned around and begun to run, he remembered this Street, walking down it many times. He stopped running abruptly, almost falling, when he noticed a menacing house out of the corner of his eye.

He pushed lightly on the gate and it opened.

~sorry it's taken me so long to update I was a bit busy. I'll try to update more frequently once again.~