06

Third Person POV

Jungkook bit at his lip the whole way home, his mind completely full of Taehyung and the story he told.

He followed his brother up the stairs and into their room, "go to bed I'll be back soon" Hansung said sternly.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just gonna go talk to mom, tell her you're home" Hansung said quickly and softly. Liar, Jungkook thought to himself, he knew his brother well enough to know he was gonna try to rough up Taehyung.

Hansung's always been like that if anyone so much as looks at Jungkook wrong, he'll try and teach them a lesson.

"Will you stay with me till I fall asleep" Jungkook said crawling into bed. "You're 17 already" Hansung said, and it would make a good argument, that is, if he wasn't walking towards him with a content smile on his face.

Jungkook knew his brother saw him as a pet of sorts, something cute and small to love and protect, not as another person, that's what makes him so easy to read.

Jungkook waited till he was sure his brother had fallen asleep. He slipped out of the house and started walking. As the cold night air bit at his exposed skin, he ran his hands across his arms trying to warm up.

When he got close enough to see it Jungkook ran into the house to escape the weather outside. "Taehyung" he yelled out and seconds later he was no longer alone.

"We gotta hurry" Jungkook said motioning for Taehyung to follow him, he didn't. "C'mon" he said motioning again.

"Where" Taehyung said hesitantly as he glared with suspicion at the door. "My house, you gotta erase my brothers memory before he tries to tell anyone about you."

Taehyung reluctantly left his house, watching Jungkook's back as he walked behind him. Making sure to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

They approached an average looking house that they both recognized as Jungkook's. The two of them crept up stairs quietly, stopping next to Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook moved out of the way after waking his brother up, and Taehyung stared him in the eyes, erasing what he needed to. Hansung just fell to the bed and drifted back to sleep.

Taehyung turned and began to leave, listening to Jungkook's steps that were in tune with his own.

Jungkook continued to follow him even when they left his house. When they had walked about halfway down the street Taehyung stopped.

"Where do you think you're going" he said looking back to Jungkook. "With you" he answered back, it was almost too low for Taehyung to hear, but he did.

"Then what are you doing all the way back there," Taehyung said, he put his hand on his hip and a smile crept to his lips as he reminisced of the first time he got to know Jungkook.

He was reserved, a bit tense at first, and shy, like a cute, small animal that unknowingly crept into his house.

Jungkook quickly shuffled up next to Taehyung. He stared at the ground as they walked in silence. Jungkook was too shy to start a conversation, only figeting his fingers. Taehyung on the other hand wasn't sure what to say, he literally just told him his life story, and that's not something he does often.

Taehyung shed his shoes and plopped down lazily onto his bed. Jungkook sat down on the floor next to him. "I'll answer any questions you have, kinda as a sorry I erased your memories," Taehyung said, he really was sorry, he knew that Jungkook wasn't the type to make bonds easily.

"Then first off how long have I known you?"

"A couple months, I'm not sure exactly how long."

"Why did you show yourself to me?"

"It gets lonely, I wanted someone I could talk to, and it's not like you showed any sign of leaving my house alone."

"If you've drunken from me before, did I know?"

"I have, and no I would always erase just enough of your memories."

"Do you mind telling me why you erased my memories, all of them."

"I snapped I didn't want a repeat of the past, I didn't want to be betrayed by the person closest to me again."

"Though I know I didn't even give you a chance," Taehyung said pouting.

"Could you tell me what we did together," Jungkook asked trying to lighten up the mood even if just a bit.

Taehyung started off by saying most of the time they just hung out at the house, but then he went on to talk about the few times they actually went out together. The dinner, their nature walk and a couple more occasions.

"Were we dating" Jungkook said without thinking, you know because they sound like dates he said in a joking manor trying to play it off.

"Would it be bad if we were" Taehyung said and stared Jungkook in the eyes. Jungkook's face heated up and he buried it in his knees, Taehyung was seriously too beautiful to bear.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have joked like that you still barely know me," Taehyung said watching Jungkook rub his arms and raise his head.

His cheeks were a bit red and the warmth in his face made him realize how cold the rest of his body was.

Taehyung patted on his bed and lifted up his blanket before moving over to his desk. Jungkook thankfully crawled onto his bed and covered up.

"I'm gonna go for a walk" Taehyung said before leaving, Jungkook looking embarrassed while laying on his bed was a bit too much for him.

Taehyung wandered around till morning and Jungkook beat him self up over asking that question for a bit before falling asleep.

Jungkook woke up as Taehyung came back into the room, he looked even more like a small wild animal with his hair all crazy and clothes disheveled.

"Good morning" Taehyung said from his seat at his desk. Jungkook just looked over at him.

"Oh yeah last night you didn't get to... wanna?," Jungkook said tilting his head and pulling on his shirt to expose his neck even more.

Taehyung smirked, he knew Jungkook didn't understand how seductive he was being and how hot he looked in his disheveled appearance.

"Then I'll help myself" Taehyung said before slowly walking over and biting into Jungkook's neck.
I

t obviously woke Jungkook up from his half asleep state because he began blushing at how close they were.

"I gotta get home before my family wakes up wondering where I am" Jungkook said the second Taehyung released his neck.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook stumbled out of his room, a smirk still on his face.