09

Third Person POV

"Good morning, sleepy head" Taehyung said hanging over Jungkook who was still in bed trying to sleep.

"I don't wanna," Jungkook said hiding under the covers. "Baby c'mon it's already eleven" Taehyung said pulling down the covers.

He leaned down and gave Jungkook a peck, "happy anniversary" Jungkook said a big smile on his face.

"Yup happy anniversary, so get up now," Taehyung said pulling on Jungkook's arm.

They both started laughing out  loud as Jungkook fell to the floor. "Happy, I'm out of bed" Jungkook said from his place on the floor. "Yes, now get dressed he said helping him up.

"So where are we going" Jungkook said fixing his coat as he walked up next to Taehyung. He didn't answer.

Even tho Taehyung didn't say anything as they got close Jungkook knew where they were going, it was where they had their first "official" date, the local amusement park.

They paid for admission and then ran to the biggest roller coaster there. One by one they went on all the rides, just like the first time. They stayed till they were forced to leave, just like the first time. And they went to Taehyung's house climbing back up to the roof just like last time.

By the time they were on the roof it was dark, the stars shone through the few scattered clouds. They laid, their fingers intertwined, staring at the night sky.

"I wish we could be together forever" Jungkook said, followed by silence. "Oh how I wish" he said looking over to Taehyung, he has hinted at it before.

"Are you sure" Taehyung said staring at the floor before looking over to Jungkook, but he knew as soon as he looked into his eyes.

"Promise you'll never leave me."

"I wouldn't ever want to."

They made their way back into the house and to the kitchen. It wasn't a pretty scene. The one way for someone to change was to drink the blood stuck within the walls of a vampires first grown fang.

Meaning it was a painful exchange, Taehyung had to pullout one of his teeth and turning is essentially your body dying, a painful process. But they stuck together, they comforted each other till the pain stopped and then they drifted to sleep.

A.N. hey sorry I rushed this so much, I got really busy halfway through and stopped writing. My train of thought crashed making me lose all motivation, but I really hate leaving things unfinished, so I quickly ended it.
Anyway bye-bye.