08

Third Person POV

Taehyung quickly ran to the store bought some "things" and then ran back home; glad that he decided to take some money from the kids that wandered into his house.

Jungkook had already shed his shirt and pants, laying only in his underwear with the blanket draped elegantly over his legs.

"You're late" Jungkook said lifting his leg and using it to point at Taehyung. "Sorry baby" Taehyung said tossing the bag to the side of Jungkook and falling to his knees in front of him; sliding his hand all the way down the inside of his leg.

He leaned forward, bringing his face centimeters away from Jungkook's and kissed him. At the same time he ruffled his fingers through Jungkook's hair and riffled through the bag, pulling out a bottle.

He slid off Jungkook's underwear with one hand and poured some lube on his finger. Taehyung circled his finger over Jungkook's hole. He jumped at first as the cold finger touched him but soon the warning lube took effect and heated him up.

"Ready" Taehyung said looking into Jungkook's eyes, he looked away. Jungkook nodded his head and clutched at his pillow bracing himself.

Jungkook grunted as Taehyung slipped his finger in, it was a weird sensation and like nothing he had ever felt before.

Taehyung began moving his finger around loosening him up and Jungkook clutched harder at his pillow. Taehyung leaned back down to Jungkook's face and pecked him, he pulled Jungkook's arm and placed it on his shoulder.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and clutched at his shirt as they shared a deep kiss that lasted for minutes, at one point Taehyung had added another finger but Jungkook was so focused on the kiss he didn't even notice.

Taehyung sucked on Jungkook's neck before biting into it, one of Jungkook's hands slipped up and tugged at Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung slipped his fingers out of Jungkook and grabbed the box of condoms from the bag.

He released Jungkook's neck and stared down at him his eyes a bright red and licked his lips.

Taehyung rose to his knees and positioned himself in front of Jungkook, who grabbed at the sheets and bit his lip in preparation.

Jungkook groaned out as Taehyung entered him, he definitely was not mentally prepared.

Taehyung moved slowly in and out, getting faster and progressing farther with each thrust till...

Jungkook moaned out loudly, turning into whining mess as Taehyung thrusted into him repeatedly, deep and hard.

Taehyung's grunts and Jungkook's moans and pants mixed in the air and heated up the room.

Taehyung grabbed the bottle that slid and fell against his leg, he grabbed Jungkook's dick his hand lathered in lube and pumped.

As Jungkook got close to cumming he tightened around Taehyung.

Jungkook tried to muffle his moan as he came but failed, moaneinv out loudly. Taehyung thrusted into him a couple more times before moaning out as he orgasmed.

They laid together for a bit not moving but they had to shower so they reluctantly got dressed, one bad thing about Taehyung's house was, no plumbing.

Soo, they have to go to Jungkook's house, quietly they broke in and showered together before sharing Jungkook's bed. Taehyung stayed with him all night as he slept, only leaving when his family woke.