05

Third Person POV

Jungkook walked up to the house, it was creepy and he couldn't remember anything about it, that is other then walking the road that leads here many times. But the big gaps in his memory that started and ended on this street just made him want to investigate.

The door opened easily and he walked in. The house was surprisingly clean, there was a bit of dust and a piece of glass here and there but for the most part it was fine.

Jungkook's eyes trailed from the living room to the staircase, illuminated by a large window it practically shone.

His hand tensed as he laid his finger on the stair case rail. He looked up, rhythmically every couple of seconds a small sound could be heard.

Slowly Jungkook stepped up the stairs, staring in the direction that the sound was coming from. It got louder as he got closer but it still wasn't quite loud as he stepped in front of the room it was coming from, it was just a dull thud.

He pushed on the door that wasn't quite closed with only his finger tips, slowly it slid open.

"You're early" a voice said from inside and Jungkook's eyes landed on the boy. Jungkook looked to his hand, a tennis ball, I guess that was the thudding he thought to himself.

"Sit" Taehyung said to Jungkook who was standing awkwardly in the doorway. Jungkook stared into his eyes, they were a dull red, they were cold but more than that they looked to be hiding pain.

The bed bounced as Jungkook sat down, awkwardly at that.
*Thud* His eyes followed the ball as it bounced back to the one who threw it.

"Will you listen to my story, I wanna vent?"
"Yea, sure" Jungkook said not saying a word till he finished his story.

"Once upon a time there was a lonely boy, he didn't fit in with the other kids. He liked old music, photography and the arts. When he was 16 he found people with the same interests as him. They were 19 and 22, they weren't that old. He started to hang out with them, they were kinda weird but so was he. Everyday he would go to their house, but they never really came to his. One had white hair like an albino, he was a guy. The other had dark black hair, she was a girl. It was obvious they were a couple and I guess the lonely boy was like their child, at least in their minds. One day he went to their house, they were finishing up eating dinner, but that's just how they made it look. They asked him if he wanted some he said yes, he was stupid. He ate most of his food and drank all his fruit punch. Then they pulled him to the side with big smiles on their faces. They talked about how much they loved him and how perfect he was, that he was like a perfect son to them. And then they told him what they did to him. They fed him blood, but not any blood, blood that would ruin his life and it did. They told him they were vampires and that he would soon be like them too. He ran. He didn't know what to do he was still a kid. He had barely turned 18. Sadly they hadn't lied before he could get home the boy fell to the floor in the middle of the street. He was in excruciating pain. Strangers starred and helped him up. He flashed the best fake smile he could before running to a place he wouldn't be seen. He turned, after hours of excruciating pain he made his way home. At first they were happy to see him. Then they saw his fangs. What happened, what are those they yelled at him while clutching his arms. He was scared he stared them in the eyes and cried his last tears. They stopped asking what his fangs were instead they asked who are you. He ran away frightened. He ran to the people he used to think we're his friends. He confronted them and learned that he erased his own family's memories. He became an outcast, once again a lonely boy but this time he was completely alone. He watched over his family only drinking what was absolutely necessary, until they left. He moved back into his room and scared off anyone who tried to get too close. But one girl wasn't scared, she confessed to him. He told her what he was and she still said she loved him. So he let her stay, they got closer and she after a bit said he could bite her. He did. She looked at him scared, she told him she wasn't as ready as she thought and ran away. The boy let her go, he knew it was a big thing to let happen to you. He waited. The girl came back a few days later. She brought half the town. They busted the door open and started destroying his house. He ran and hid in his room. They broke the knob and advanced on him. He erased their memories and sent them away."

"Do you think he was stupid to trust his friends, to trust the person who said she loved him?" "Do you think I'm stupid" Taehyung said his voice practically trembling.

Jungkook looked him in the eyes, "I don't think you're stupid, people want to trust and be trusted. Can you try to trust me?"

Taehyung just looked to the roof composing himself, if he could he would be crying right now, he tossed the ball at the wall. "You don't even know me, what do you mean trust me," he said his voice now deep and strong.

"No but you know me" Jungkook said earning a side glance from Taehyung, "obviously this is just a guess but you erased my memories right."

Jungkook was about to talk but his notification tone interrupted him. He pulled out his phone as a second notification sounded, it was Hansung.

Jungkook quickly texted back before shoving his phone back and rolling his eyes. "I gotta go my brothers gonna pick me up, but just so you know this morning I woke up with a jacket that smells of your Cologne but no knowledge of how I got it, and not to mention how you greeted me when I first got here, I think you know me quite well."

Jungkook stormed down the stairs and Taehyung followed after him, stopping at the bottom. Jungkook walked towards the door but stopped.

He turned around, gaining a burst of confidence at the thought of Taehyung watching so many people leave and never come back.

He tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck more than before, and closed his eyes. He just stood there and so did Taehyung.

Jungkook opened one of his eyes and looked him in the eyes. "I give you permission, and I won't run away from you" Jungkook said, once again closing his eye.

He waited motionless as the slow steps of Taehyung got louder and closer, Jungkook swallowed hard as he felt a hand rest on his shoulder, but then it was gone and he was being pulled away.

Step by step Jungkook was dragged out of the house, shock was all that filled Taehyung's face. Jungkook looked back worried before turning to his brother that was pulling on him, he jerked his arm away.

"He was.. He was about to bite you.. Why didn't you run," pure fear filled Hansung's eyes as he looked to his brother. Jungkook just adverted his gaze.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter" Hansung spit out, clueless as to if his brother had any instincts at all, "we're going home" he said grabbing Jungkook's wrist, harder this time, and walking him home.