unikitty x reader(any unicorn animal) (best friends)

Idk how to start this and its kinda awkward for me since its a show and i never made anything like this 0,0. Dont think im weird. My friend wanted this.

  You were a (unicorn animal thingy) living in the unikingdom. You were friends with nearly everyone inside and outside of unikingdom...besides master frown and brock ;3. Your best of all friend was unikitty!! The princess of the kingdom!! This story is the story of your friendship! Not all that lovey dovey stuff XD. Just best friends. LETS BEGIN YOU ARE PROBABLY TIRED IF THIS STORY ALREADY.
     (Flashback of you as kids)
  "Unikitty!! (Y/n)? Where are yooou~" puppycorn said in a sing song voice. You guys were playing hide and seek. "Heehee shh he'll never find us!" Unikitty whispers to you as you hid in a bush. "Hmmm... are yooou.....UNDER THIS ROCK??"puppycorn picked up a bolder. Puppycorn as a pup wasn't so bright but it was kinda funny. "Nope..." puppycorn said. He was getting closer. You and unikitty were tensed. The ground rumbled and thunder clouds rolled over the hills. Puppycorn found you guys, and noticed the clouds. You didn't know that was master frown. (This has nothing to do with the show since the next episodes aren't made yet) "HAHAHA"master frown chuckled. Anywhere master frown went there was chaos.. (30 mins later) you guys had to evacuate since the whole city looked crushed and messed up. Houses had fell.
(Now)
After 7 years that  city you guys lived in was now called frown town. Master doom became master frowns boss and master frown had lost his power. instead of destroying things HE BECAME A HUUUUGE JERK 0,0. Ok enough about the jerk face back to the story.
   You guys were 14 now and you were laying in your bed. It was your lazy day but a crazy unicorn cat had to wake you up XD. "(Y/N) WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUTT. ITS SNOWING!!!" unikitty was bouncing up and down on your bed. (Now it takes place on no day like snow day. Changing themes alot ik) "3 more hourrrs"you groaned. "NOO GET UP BEFORE IT MELTS!"she pushed you off the bed. "OOF! ok ok fine!"you get up with a (paw/claw) on your head. Unikitty runs out of the door. "*sigh* today's gonna be a loong day" you sigh.

Ok im done its like 3am. I hope you like this first oneshot 0 U <