mother!unikitty x child! reader x father!master frown

Oh boi. I don't ship unifrown that much, but I'm ok with it! Here ya go!you look like a mix of unikitty and master frown.. I thought of bittersweet so.. you think how ever you look)
The doctor (not Dr. Fox) came in holding you. "Oh.. my.. GOSH!! THEY'RE SO FLIPPI-"unikitty was cut off by the doctor shushing her. "They're sleep.. you don't wanna wake them. They might cry"the doctor smiled and hands you over to unikitty. "Aww.."unikitty had tears in her eyes. Master frown barged into the room. "Where is she?!"master frown looks around frantically until spotting you. "Is this them?!"master frown said, he was trying to act himself. On the inside he was dying. "Yes, aren't they beautiful?"unikitty cried happy tears. "..... Yes.."he looks away. 'OMFG THEY LOOKS JUST LIKE US I LOVE THEM!!' master frown thought.

5 years later)
"Mommy, I'm hungry!!"you tugged at unikitty's paws. "Don't worry, Richards almost done cooking! Right Rick?"she smiled, unikitty wasn't THAT good at cooking.. don't believe me? Try one of her Waffles.. they aren't bad, but not good either.. Richard nodded, and flipped the pancake on to the plate like a pro. Oh! And I didn't mention your father was living with you now! Along with Brock of course. You grabbed the plate, ate it in like 10 seconds, and demand more from the poor floating brick. "More, more!!"you held out your plate. "No more right now, y/nickname"unikitty sweat dropped. "But.. more food!!"you demand again. "No, not now!"unikitty said. Master frown walks in. "What's the problem"he put a hand on his hip in a sassy way. "Mommy won't give me more foods!!"you say(I meant to put bad grammar). "Well.. I'll take you to get some!"master frown points at himself. You jump up. "Yes yes, daddy take me to get more food!!"you said with a smile, and he swear he could see stars in your eyes. "Let's go!"master frown grabbed your small hand/paw. On the way out, he looked back and stuck his tongue out at unikitty. Unikitty glares and growls. She rolls her eyes. You and master frown ended up stealing candy from a baby, along with someone's ice cream. Never said he would be good after you were born, but he would teach you to be a Doom Lord as professional as him*sarcasm*.

Want more of this? I may or may not continue this, so I need your opinions! I still have alot of request so it may not come soon. Next will be another master frown x reader. Then I'll do an eagleator x reader