master frown x reader part 2

After that whole incident unikitty continues problem fixy day!(I'll skip this part lol)
master frowns pov
Who was that?...what is this strange feeling...love?!? NO IT CANT BE!! I'll talk to Brock about it later.
Y/n's pov.
"Sis who was that?"you asked her. "Master frown...he's mean...."unikitty mumbled. "And hooot~" you say in a dreamy way (MY GOD XD). "Wh-"unikitty smirks and the others stare at you. "Nothing!!!"you cut her off quickly and ran out of the room.
Master frowns pov...again
"BROCK!!"master frown shouts. "WHAT?"he shouts back. "I'm.. having strange feelings..."master frown looks away. "OooOoO~ for who?"Brock smirks. "Unikittys sister..."he mumbled. "Then ask her out then!"Brock smiled. "WHAT? I CANT DO THAT!!"master frown blushed. "Oh come on! Just try!!"Brock said. "Fine...I'll do it tomorrow....it's kinda weird since it's like..love at first sight.."master frown mumbled as he walks to his. (OH BOY THIS WILL ESCULATE QUICKLY!!! Time skip to.. tomorrow :P)
Still frownys pov
He woke up and instantly started to blush. Brock walks in. "Soooo... Go get her some chocolates or something!!"Brock told him. "Ok...."he got up and walks to a random store.
Your pov.
You got up and quickly run outside before anyone noticed you were gone. You were stopped by your hehheh soon to be boyfriend. (You: *slaps author-chan*
Me:ow ;-; sorry!!)
"Uh..hi...this is for you!! Take it!!"master frown quickly hands you a box of chocolates. "Aww!! Thanks frowny!!"you blush. "Your welco-"he was cut off by you hugging him. "Heh..."he hugs back and looks away. "OMG THEY DID IT!!!"timber yells and gave Brock a high five. "Uh oh.."timber said, you and master frown were looking straight at them. "RUUUN!!"timber started to run with Brock falling behind. "GET BACK HERE!!"master frown shouts, you giggle.

OK I KNOW I WAS GONE FOR A WHILE. IM NOT DEAD.