hawkodile x ninetail fox! reader

Ok so i got alot of hawkodiles x reader request so y not? This was my first request for hawkodile x reader. Yes im still gonna do that unikitty x reader x hawkodile ;3. It'll be sometime this week. Lets begin :3.

  You were a ninetailed fox. Your fur was (f/c) and EXTREMELY FLUFFY. Even more fluffy than mine holy potato. You were beautiful too, it would kinda be hard not to have a crush on you. Its like you had this sorta cute charm that made people love you all accept one. Yes, hawkodile, your best friend. You didn't know that. (Ok ill actually start now XD. Btw im adding myself to be that one person who ships everything. This will be kinda like crushing defeat.)
Hawkodile was beating up the cupcake monster Dr fox made. It was pretty tasty, buut not when it tries to rip you to shreds. You being pretty strong you deside to help him. You beat it up with your tails and kicked it while he punched and kicked it. It finally gave up and ran away leaving the both of you covered in frosting. "Good job!" You gave him a high five while smirking. "U-uh. Th-thanks! You too!" Hawkodile blushed trying not to let you notice.
   "Your face is red!! You ok?"you asked putting a paw on is face trying to check if he's ok. "Yea!!" His face was fifty shades of red and he turned away and covered his face. "Oh ok! Well.. cya later i guess" you walked off. You stood inside listening to what they were saying. Heart sparkle matter appears above is head. Unikitty noticed "oooOO!"she goes smiling. "Shh!!"hawkodile shushed her. "OoooOOOOo"unikitty and puppycorn go. "SHH"hawkodile said louder. "You got a hair cut!!"unikitty smiled with stars in her eyes. "No! It appears hawkodile has a crush!" Dr fox said. "What? N-no!" Hawkodile blushed harder. "Sweaty palms,short of breath,annnd your shrinking under the weight of your crush! You should tell them! But if not we can help you" Dr fox said. "N-nope not necessary!" He ran away to do his normal training.
           (Le time skip)
"Ugh!! (Y/n)..why do you make me feel like this..." Hawkodile was so short he couldn't even train anymore. You were sitting next to your friend timber/aliwolfy (alicorn wolf,or can be pegawolf. You decide). She helped you out with problems...most of the time. "(Y/n) ya know...i totally think the crush we're all talking about is you. So.. do ya have a crush on your friend?" Timber talks to you. "Y-yea..."you blush. "How much do you like him?"the shipper wolf asked. "I dont like him...i love him more than anything" your face looked like a tomato by now. "Tell him.."timber said smirking. "What no!!"your eyes go wide. "Its either that or your crush gets crushed. I know you heard what happens. He'll become a pancake." Timber reminds you. "OH SNAP I GOTTA GO THEN!!"you jump up and run to his house. You burst down the door. "HAWKODILE!!!"you yell kinda scaring him. He screamed like a girl. "(Y-y/n)!"he said still kinda scared but embarrassed. "Sooo i...i lik..no! Love you..."you say blushing. You already knew he liked you back because he grew back to his normal height. "R-really? I love you too!" He smiled. You guys hugged. You gave him a kiss. "OHHHH THEY'RE DOING IT!!"you heard. You turned and saw all if your friends standing there with a camera. "....oh snap.. RUUUUN"everyone ran as you guys chased them with anger and embarrassment.

I hope you like it! Im not that good at making stories. Next ill make the unikitty x reader x hawkodile. Ill finish the master frown x reader affer that. TELL ME YOUR SHIP NAMES FOR YOU X HAWKODILE