brock x (anything)reader

Eh.. I haven't updated in like 3 months? Sorry!! Also sorry if it's short and sucky. You are a girl in this, but you can change it if you want

(Brock's pov)
I was sitting on the couch playing video games until someone had to burst into the room. "BROOCK!!"master frown yells. "What?!"I said back. "Today is that girl (y/n)'s birthday(kinda based one that one episode, just pretend lol)!! We failed puppycorn's birthday wish, so we have to get her's!!!"master frown smirks evily. 'uh oh..'i blushed lightly when I thought about her. "Uh.. ok!!"I smile nervously. "Well let's go!!"master frown pulls me along. 'ugh... I don't want her to be sad though..'

(Y/n)'s pov)
"It's my birthday!!!!"I was so happy!! Cake,food,my friends!! I can't wait!! I run out of my room to greet unikitty "Hey sis!!"I said to unikitty. "Uh.. hi!!"she looks nervous. "What's up with you..?"I asked. "Nothing!! I'll see you later ok?"she said and ran away before I even said anything. "Um.. ookk...? That's weird.."I mumbled. I continued to greet the others. "Hey sis!! Guess what? The others ar-"puppycorn was cut off by hawkodile putting a hand over his mouth. "The others are out right now!"hawkodile was sweating. "Oh.."I said, kinda expecting more.. 'no happy birthday I guess..' I thought and walk outside sadly. It was noon, I would've expected unikitty to be the first to say happy birthday, I'm guessing they all forgot..? I sat on a hill. "Happy birthday to me..happy birthday to me.."I sang to myself. "Happy birthday dear (y/n)... Happy birthday to me.."I continue and closed my eyes and layed back in the grass.

(Unikitty's pov)
"Hey guys!! Have you got the decorations ready?"I asked. "Yep!! Should we get her now?"puppycorn replies. "Yea!!"I smiled. "I can't find her anywhere though!!"hawkodile said. "Uh.. well.. keep looking.. if you do find her.. just tell her to come here.. ok?"I said, he nodded and jumped out the window. I turn around and flinched, master frown was there along with brock. What did he wa-...oh.. is he here to steal the birthday wish again?!?? "And what do you want..?"I said, hiding my anger. "Oh nothing.. I heard it was (y/n)'s birthday today..that's all" master frown looks around. "Well.. just don't do anything bad.. ok?"I stare him down. "Ok~!"he said in a sing song voice. "Where is she anyways?"brock asked out of no wherem..he was blushing... "We don't really know.."I mumbled. "I can help find her I guess"he smiled and looks away. 'oooooOOoo~ does he have a crush on my sis?' I thought. He went to find her.

(Your pov again)
I can hear someone near by.. I open my eyes to see.. Brock?? "Oh.. hi Brock.."I look away. "Happy birthday.."he said. "Oh really? Thanks!! You're the only one who said that to me today, actually!!"I sat up and smiled. "No prob.."he looks away while blushing. "Are you ok?"I asked. "Yeah.. just kinda cold out.."he said. "It's summer.."I laughed. "Oh right!"he jumped. "Tell me.. what's up with you.?"I asked. "I.. um.. I.. love you.."he quickly kissed me before quickly leaving.. "o-oh.. well.. I love you too.."I said, even though he was gone. I smiled. 'best birthday ever..' I thought and put a hand/paw/claw/fin??! Over where he kissed.

Ehhh.. I'm not that good at this..