valentines day special (unikitty x reader x hawkodile)

Ok yes i know its not valentines day (yet but still if you read it tomorrow then yes happy Valentines day!)
  I kinda wanted to save this for Valentine's day any ways and i said i would be gone, but i wanted it to be a suprise. Yes i still did all that stuff and i had to practice dancing (i do my own practice and i practice to dubstep) but the choir trip was delayed due to rain. Plus my friend forced me to watch vanossgaming with her. Gotta love  dat guy right? OK LEMME START BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE TIRED OF ME RAMBLING ABOUT MEH LIFE AND YOU PROBABLY SKIPPED THIS.
   You are a (animal) mixed with (animal) (or you can just be a normal one type of animal.) You are bi so you can like both boys and girls. You lived in the unikingdom with your friends. Your two main friends you would hang out with most were none other than unikitty and hawkodile themselves. They liked you. No LOVED you, and it was a day before Valentine's day.
   "Hmmm what should i gettt" hawkodile was searching in a holiday store. He was panicking since he still hasn't got you any thing for Valentine's day. He was going to ask you out and be his (girl/boy) friend ;). Unikitty stayed at her place and decided to make you something. "They're gonna love this! (Reader is the gender of your oc so they dont have a gender)" unikitty was drawing you a picture and making something inside of it. You however just thought of buying them some cupcakes since you thought you guys were just friends. (Friendzoned lol) Unikitty had added her final touch! Alot of glitter... She blew some off making the rest stick to the paper and she was done.
     In the morning hawkodile was sweating and blushing since you had sat right next to him. Too close for comfort.  Unikitty and Richard made heart shaped pancakes and sat them down on the table. IT SMELLED SO FLIPPING GUUD. Unikitty sat next to you on the other side.  "You ok hawkodile?"you asked. He gulped and nodded abit nervous on what you were gonna say.

(CLIFF HANGER WAIT UNTILL TOMORROW ITS NOT LONG I KNOW THERE WILL BE 3 PATHS MAYBE 4)