Mystic Messenger - Zen

I sigh as I type away at my phone, living in the apartment can't be too bad I guess. I can still work like normal and other than a surprise attack I am generally safe with Seven watching through the CCTV.

I really need to be practicing for my upcoming role right now, but I can't seem to focus as the thought of potentially working with Zen at one point keeps clouding my mind. The chances of that happening are very slim speaking as I am a movie actor and he is a musical actor.

I am very passionate about my work and I'd never give up a role for even him, though the thought of working with him is just grand. Zen doesn't even know what I do for a living, I don't want him to know I am famous, wouldn't that just shatter their image of me?

I specifically asked Seven to help me keep my true identity a secret and our hard work to for a role for me to play would just go to waste. My whole life is about acting, what am I if I can't perform a different character? I have no personality of my own, since I am so bland.

All of a suddenly I get a text from Seven, "Join the chatroom now, I don't think your charade will be able to go on any longer."

"Oh no..." I mumble before quickly entering the chatroom that has everyone but Jaehee in it. She must be too busy.

Yoosung: Oh! (U/N) joined!

Jumin: Yes she has.

Seven: (U/N), we all think you should visit Zen at his apartment to make him feel better about his sprained ankle.

Yoosung: Yeah!! He really likes you, so it makes sense you'd be the one to go.

MC: But he doesn't know me. Would it really help for a stranger to go to him?

Jumin: Of course it would. The two of you have gotten close over the week since you have arrived.

Seven: If you want I can get off of work soon and drop you off.

MC: Thanks, but I don't think that's necessary. Just, give me his address and I'll take public transportation.

Yoosung: What! You declined an offer to ride in one of Seven's cars!

MC: Lolol yep, I don't wanna be a bother.

Seven: Oh you won't be a bother, but I don't think I'll even be able to get off. Sorry if I got your hopes up!!

MC: It's fine, Seven. I wasn't gonna accept the offer anyway! You should focus on work, when you have it. Money gives you food, food gives you life! Haha.

Yoosung: I wish I had more money...

MC: Other than food, money is sort of too powerful, don't you think?

Yoosung: I guess you're right! I'm tired of instant noodles and omelettes though!

Jumin: I don't see what the problem with money is. Money is powerful, power is good.

MC: Just a thought! Sorry, sorry. Didn't we get a bit off track there?

Seven: Yes we did. I don't think it's safe for you to take public transport anywhere.

Jumin: Public transportation is filthy, probably carries thousands of diseases.

MC: I take public trans everyday on my way to work though, thanks though.

Yoosung: Oh! What do you do for a living, (Y/N)?

Seven: Getting off topic again.

Yoosung: Oh right!! Sorry.

Jumin: I can send a driver to her. They could meet up a street or two away from the actual apartment so that I don't know where it is.

Yoosung: Then it's perfect!