UNFINISHED -Ladybug - Adrien/Chat Noir Part 2

"Hey," (Y/n) says as she gets back to her row in the auditorium. "Kagami, was it?" She questions and grabs the blue haired girls attention, she looks up at her and is already glaring. (Y/n) scratchs the back of her neck and goes to speak, but Kagami is already looking back at the empty stage.

Well that's rude. (Y/n) looks over to her boyfriend and he just shrugs. "Kagami, I was sitting here, I just had to go and take a call for a second-"

"Well you left," She snarls back, taking the (color) haired girl by surprise, "why should I move when you left the seat open?"

"Because I came with Adrien today, he invited me so it's only fair that we sit toge-"

"You left the seat open," she repeats, "now stop talking to me."

The standing girl looks back over to Adrien and sighs, "I'm going to head home then."

"Wait," he says and goes to stand up, "I'll find a seat with you-"

"No," Kagami says and grabs his wrist before he can pass her, "sit with me, we need to watch together."

Adrien looks at her for help, "You stay and have fun. This wasn't my cup of tea anyway," She jokes, "see you later?"

He nods his head, but everyone can tell that he hates this.

--

"Chat No-" I stop myself and look up at his green eyes before looking back down at his chest, "Adrien. I think we should break up."

He is silent for a few seconds, then a few minutes, and by time I'm prepared to look back up at him it had probably been about five minutes. It felt a lot longer though. I see tears fall from his eyes and I think that's what hurts me the most about this all.

It's for the best, "I know you're going to ask me why so....there are just so many reasons why. I think the biggest one is I just don't see us together in the long-term. Before you told me you were Adrien I wanted to marry you, maybe ten times over! I love you as Chat Noir, you're so cute and sweet and charismatic. And it's been weeks since you've told me and I still can't wrap my brains around how you're the same person. I want to love you for the person that you are whether it's Chat Noir or Adrien, but I just can't. I don't love Adrien, no matter how much I try to make myself, I can't. Please understand, I don't want to hurt you."

He remains silent again, not making the tiniest of noises. I'm sure what I said was very hurtful but was all the truth and I don't want to keep lying to him about it.

"How..." He gulps, "How do you know you don't love me as Adrien?"

"Because I don't feel jealous. When I see you with Kagami or Lila or Marinette, I don't feel anything at all, but when you're with Ladybug? God, when you're with Ladybug?! I want to shoot myself into the void!!"

"But I don't love her anymore."

"But you did! Before me, you loved her with all your heart. And I know you don't mean any harm by it, but you constantly calling me 'Milady' is not helping."

"Then... I'll be Chat Noir all of the time so you can feel more comfortable."

"No, no! That's not what I want, I want you to be yourself an-"

"Chat Noir is my truest self, (N/n). You know that. Adrien is just who my father and everyone else expects me to be."

"You can't possibly be planning to ruin your relationship with everyone else for me. That is so unnecessary, you don't need to do that."

"So you really want to break up?"

I rub the back of my neck, no. Of course I don't want to break up with him, but I can't say that. We need to stop this now before things go really sour, "Yes." He nods his head and exits my room.

God what have I done to deserve all of this?