Assassination Classroom - Karma

(G/n) is based on my irl guinea pig, she is very trusting and loud. Like a mini-dog. She will run up to my cat sometimes and my cat is not a fan of that.

---

"Hi baby," I say as I start to rub the cheeks of my pet guinea pig as her sister sleeps soundly in her hidey. She starts to purr as I do so and I can't help but let out a small giggle at her cuteness.

I hear my boyfriend scoff and I only spare him a tiny glance before looking back at my daughter, "What's up with you?" I say while still petting my baby girl.

She places her feet onto the threshold between me and her, the cage door. I lay my hands flat and offer a platform for her to jump out onto. She does so willingly and I cradle her in my arms as I walk the both of us to my bed where Karma lay—not before closing the cage so that her sister doesn't jump out.

I take a seat and place her onto my lap, "You love that thing more than me," Karma grumbles and even though I don't have the energy nor the time—as I like to give all of my attention to my babies—I chuckle.

"Well of course," I say simply before I slowly pet up the bridge of her nose, "she's adorable."

"And I'm not?"

I sigh and give him another short glance before turning back to my fluffy girl, "Not as much as her."

"I don't understand the appeal..." He says while meeting me at the end of the bed so he can look over her, "She's not even that cute."

"You only say that because she bites you all the time," I hum, "which she only does because you don't feed her."

"I do feed her, I even feed her extra!"

I give him a smack in the chest, "Don't feed her so much."

He scoffs, "Well, I like the other one more anyway. A lot more quiet."

"That's because (P/n) is shy," I retort, "(G/N) is a lot more trusting and adorable. I mean, look at her," I place my hands in front of her for her to climb onto before I shove her adorable face into Karma's.

He glares at her for a few seconds before finally sighing, "Maybe it's a bit cute...but I hear in some places it's a delicacy. Maybe we'd be better off eating it."

I snarl and before I can place her back onto my lap she nips his nose, causing him to recoil back for a second. He growls angrily and before anything else happens I quickly take her back to her cage. I place her down and she immediately runs over to her vegetable bowl, but I just give her a single pet to the cheek and close the cage.

I've already fed her twice today. She's such a glutton. Her sister on the other hand chews through all the chew sticks and on their plastic hidies. The two are very troublesome.

Would have been great in G-Force.

"Let's get it cleaned," I say while motioning Karma over to my desk where I already have a first aid kit open from last week. "You're not bleeding are you?" I question as he takes a seat.

"I can handle a tiny bite," He retorts, "that little demon didn't do that much damage."

"I'm sure, but it's always good to check."

He hums, "Will you kiss it better?"

"After I disinfect it," I inform and that causes just the tiniest of blushes to spread across his cheeks. He's always been bad with teasing, he's so good at giving it but even the smallest amount of it comes his way and he's a blushing idiot. It's amazing to know that he can be so flawed sometimes.

He puffs out his cheeks and waits patiently as I wipe a cloth onto his nose, "OK, no blood," I say before giving him a quick peck on the nose, "wonderful."

"It still hurts," He says as a smug smirk forms onto his lips.

I just give him a disapproving look before heading back over to my bed, "You can just ask for a kiss, you know."

"What's the fun in that?" He follows me along the way. He can be so annoying sometimes.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest, "It's almost night. You should get going home soon."

"Why don't I just stay the night again?" He asks with a particularly annoying tone to it. He elongates the vowels and the pitch is higher than usual.

"You could," I say while twirling my finger around my hair, "but you're very clingy in your sleep so I think I'll make you sleep on the floor."

"Oh come on," He pouts, giving me the puppy dog eyes and outstretched lip look. I always hated that look, "(Y/n), please?"

"Fine," I snarl just so that he can stop asking. If I send him home now he'll just get more annoying next time I let him come over, "but that means you'll have to get along with (G/n)."

"She's an anima-" I give him a force, piercing glare that scares him just enough to get him to shut up. I'm sure he doesn't want to get o my bad side right not, especially considering what he did last week.

"Guess you're sleeping on the floor," I growl back with a shrug and take a seat on the corner of my bed.

He grumbles something under his breath before sighing, "OK, I'll stop making fun of her."

"Thank you," I smile and sigh, "now come here, I'm tired."