Mr.Champion

(DISCLAIMER:  ALL ARTIST ARE GIVEN CREDIT DURING THIS FAN FICTION. Enjoy)

-UPDATE FROM JUNE OF 2018: The first and second chapter may not be as well as the rest of the chapters. Overtime as I've written this story, I've improved my writing and that can be told throughout the overall story. Second, this is a OC story, clearly anyone can tell that considering the title doesn't say the legend of Zelda or Link or any character that's actually in the legend of zelda series . It says Mimi, a character that was created by me, the narrator, including the few other characters I bring in this story. Third, I wrote this story in SCRIPT FORMAT. Why? Because I personally find it a bit easier to keep up with who said what and not have to go back and find out what's going on and who's speaking. I prefer this way of typing as well, so I'm not going to change it, sorry if that bothers anyone and I don't understand how script can be confusing for a reading considering its just a more easier way to see who is talking. Third, specifically for this chapter, in case anyone gets confused, Mimi, the main character of this fan fiction, is NOT a sexist. She's simply explaining that her FATHER is basically a sexist. Mimi believes that women can do the same as men when it comes to fighting. Fourth, the mention of her hair being a "fiery red" is simply just her hair being the same color as fire, I shouldn't have to explain this because it's self-explanatory,  but some people don't seem to understand, I also threw away the idea of her having blonde streaks in her hair so she isn't overall made to be perceived as cute. I also mentioned how Zelda feels like she is cute because she's never seen someone who looks like her. I simply made Zelda nice and a bit overly excited when first seeing Mimi. Lastly, I'll state again that this was first made in January. I'm writing this from June. The first chapter and possibly the second may not be as good, but it does get better.

(PS: I wrote that Mimi mentioned Hawaii, which doesn't make sense because this is Hyrule and not real life. Sorry this took so long, but I just needed to explain a few things. Enjoy the story)

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○