|PART 1| Chapter 15: Tell Me Everything . . .

(My eyes widen at Monk Mas Koshia)

Mimi: Twin....brother? That's impossible....I never had a twin!

Koshia: but you did....long ago....the first ever murder by a royal was committed....

Mimi: But....why have I never heard of this?!Why don't I remember him!?
Koshia: your memories are still locked deep within your mind and you have yet to find the key....

(This was too much. Not only did I have a twin brother that mother never mentioned of, but....he was murdered....by the king of hyrule)

Mimi:....why?

(certain things were starting to flow back to me. Bits and pieces of memories I'd forgotten, but they were all over the place and broken up that nothing made sense so they only lead to a  headache)

Mimi: why did the king of hyrule kill him....?!

Koshia: because the king wanted you and your family erased....you 4 and your mother were nothing, but mistakes in the timeline of Hyrule to him and he wanted nothing to do with you and would do anything to get rid of you....even if it meant killing a child....something that even I can say is deeply looked down upon and is unforgivable

(I started to grit my teeth and I could feel my jaw clenching. I couldn't believe that we actually worhsiped a king like that! And the fact that I keep coming across these hidden secrets of me and my family only pissed me off even more!)

Koshia: your upset....

Mimi: Of course I'm upset! My own twin, who was non-existent up until this point in my life, was murdered by the king of Hyrule and I had no knowledge of it! Nobody even told me! Why is it that MY family is somehow kept secret from anything that has to do with Hyrule!?

Koshia: because as far as the king was concerned, you and your family were nothing....and you deserve nothing....that is why he took the life of one of yours....if it weren't your twin then it would have been your brothers or possible even you.....

(Even more anger was building up now at the thought of Maka and Malu dying just because of who we were! And that was the thing, we didn't even know fully WHO or WHAT we were)

Koshia: you must defeat Malachi if you are to move on...

Mimi: Why would I want to defeat him!? He's my brother! If anything, I want to understand him! What happened to him! Everything!!

Koshia: there is no point in talking to him, child...he is nothing, but a lost spirit...

(I balled up my fist, looking away from the monk as he continued to speak of the things I couldn't control)

Koshia: There is nothing you can do to save him...your actions would only lead to failure....

(I released my fist, looking up at the large monk)

Mimi: Then...Then what am I to do then!? I can't kill Malachi now that I know he's my brother! It would be wrong and--

Koshia: I did not say to kill the boy, for he is already a spirit,....I simply said to defeat him. Remember what I told you...about not letting your anger control your actions, otherwise, you'll be swinging in a blind rage, ultimately losing

Mimi: So what am I supposed to do!? Just let him hurt me!? He's clearly without reasoning!

Koshia: that is for you to figure out on your own....now, wake up

(My eyes opened back up as I shoved Malachi off of me, sending him to roll back first onto the concrete fountain)