It's Now or Never

(Woah! Who peed in his milk? This look he was giving me, it was different from the creepy stare he'd been giving all day

(Woah! Who peed in his milk? This look he was giving me, it was different from the creepy stare he'd been giving all day. I had to admit, my actions were a bit reckless and I could have died or been hurt. I'd just hope my mother and father wouldn't hear about this incident)

(Even with all of these thoughts now in my head, I was a bit annoyed with his response. Who gave ol pointy ears here...oh wait, we have the same ears...but still! Who gave him the right to curse at me, let alone look down on me?! And no I didn't mean because he was a couple inches taller than me)

Mimi: Excuse me?

Link: do you need to clean out your ears or something? What the hell were you doing sniffing around Guardians for?

(I waved my hand in my face)

Mimi: The only thing that needs to be cleaned is your teeth!

(I could hear him gritting his teeth with that statement. What was with this guy? What did he have against me just because I was curious about the Guardian?! He was reacting worse than my father)

Link: Hmph! You don't need to be sticking your nose in places where you don't belong!

(I crossed my arms. Did he think he was scaring me or something? Maybe it would have worked if he had red eyes or a mangled face, but his cute features were enough to put me asleep)

Mimi: Funny you should say that BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOUR DOING!

Link: maybe you should learn to let the MEN do the work around here!

(OOOOOOOH NO HE DID NOT JUST PULL THAT 'Women are helpless' CARD!)

(This bickering was doing nothing for the both of us and I felt like it would never end, that is until my father, Zelda, and the chief came around the corner, causing Link to kneel down)

Zelda: Link?!

Father: Mimi! What are you doing out this late?!

Mimi: Dad! How did you....

Chief: A guard came and got us saying there was trouble with a Guardian and a familiar sounding description of a girl

Father: You are in so much trouble, Mimi!

Mimi: But dad--!

Father: No buts!

(I frowned as Princess Zelda came over to me and Link)

Zelda: Are you two alright?

(Link stood up and nodded)

( Oh don't tell me he was pulling this silent act again! It was like he was two different people! I wondered if Princess Zelda knew about his sudden change in personality)

Mimi: Thank you for your concern princess, but I'm fine

Zelda: Are you sure? I hope you don't have any bruises from those defective Guardians