|PART 3| Chapter 14: Training With A Monk

-Pain's Short POV-

-Yiga Clan Hideout-

Ghira: Master will not be pleased if we bring him this information, Pain

Pain: I am aware....

Ghira: Then why are we here!? We're supposed to be keeping an eye out for that girl!

(I glanced over to Ghira as we approached the large, metal and frozen doors that lead to the Master's sanctum)

Pain: where will she go, Ghira....? The girl has been asleep for almost 3 weeks now and even when she does wake, she won't be able to do much of anything....

(Ghira frowned for she knew I was right, but Master had called us back to the hideout to report what happened, but I'm sure he already knew with the many wounded men and women who came back from the fight alive...barely even that as some of them bleeded out on the way here)

(They would have probably made it if they could have used their jitsu, but considering when a yiga member is severely injured, it makes it almost impossible to use their jitsu)

(The two blademasters opened the door to the chilling room, revealing Master to be sitting on his throne with slaves and female yigas surrounding him, clearly making Ghira furious)

(ElkaArts on DevianArts)
(I wanted to laugh, for this girl never seems to learn to not let her emotions show, but I kept it to myself as we approached him and kneeled down)

Ghira: Master...it is good to see you!

(I was sure he was giving a harsh stare to Ghira before he ordered us to stand and face him)

Master: what happened...?

Ghira: Well, my master, I'm glad you asked. You see--

(Raising his hand to silence Ghira, he stared at me)

Pain: the plan did not succeed...

Master: then why are you two here if that girl is still wondering around the desert?

Ghira: She's not, Mas--Mwww!!

(Ghira's lips had frozen over, making it almost impossible for her to breath as she fell to the floor and Master lowered his hand, letting the blue hue fade away)

"Breath through your nose...it'll make it easier, hehehe"

(The women all giggled to themselves before Master raised his hand again, shutting them all up in unison as he waited for me to speak)