|PART 3-END| Chapter 17: Play Along

(Day in and day out, things seemed to be moving slower)

(I started to get antsy, wondering when the okay would be given from Ruby, not to mention that Tyson seemed to be distant from me and allowing me to freely walk around and speak with my friends and brothers more often)

(what also struck me as weird was the fact that with the plan coming closer to a start and our time here to a end, thank Hylia, Tyson had ordered his members to leave my team alone, and though I'd mentioned it in the beginning how they shouldn't be hurt if all he wanted was me, he never listened...until now)

(There were also other things that sent warnings and red flags in my head, such as getting the yiga clan outfits were relatively easy. I wasn't even sure how I grabbed them and made my way down to the prisoner area without being seen, let alone how my team was hiding them in their cells either)

(There were still other things that needed to be done that Ruby and I'd been secretly telling one another...my only hope was that she was relaying this information to anyone and that we'd be walking into a trap)

(The only thing I could say that I didn't plan with Ruby was letting all of the others prisoners out of their cells before they were turned into emeties, but considering there are so many doors and we would never be able to reach each floor and let out every prisoner without some trouble, my best thought was trying to find a power source that worked the doors)

(Yet, I hadn't figured out where that was)

(I was trying to think of a way to get Tyson to tell me without raising suspicion while walking through the dark hallway, but my curious mind got the best of me as light from a slightly opened door caught my eye)

(I'd just got done speaking with Ruby again and was heading back to the frozen bedroom, but now coming across this door, that I never paid attention to before ,or had a light coming from it, stopped me in my tracks)

(The closer I inched, the more I could see from the crack as I kneeled down, was not only Tyson sweating and looking tired, but also that his two minions, Pain and Ghira were in the study with him)

Ghira: you mustn't push yourself, master

(Even with Tyson's heavy breathing, he was able to utter out some words)

Tyson: I'm....fine...

Pain: I normally don't say anything or go against you word, master, but in this case, I agree with Ghira. Your killing yourself trying to hold this power back

(He turned to Pain and as much as I wanted to gasp or jump, I kept it to myself as I noticed something different about Tyson's left eye, not to mention the strange, blue and scale like markings on his skin that seemed to going from his faint skin tone to black)

Tyson: you and I both know what will happen if I don't...

Ghira: But fighting it just for the good of that girl is insane! You might kill her as well with your resistance! Isn't that what your suppose to be doing for Lord Ganondorf?