Dear Sister

[All characters belong to Nintendo. Youtube playlist goes to: NS16 & Yes, it's twilight princess because that's my all time favorite Legend of Zelda game. Picture is made by: DryaDoodles. Enjoy]

-Link's POV-

-Location: Link's House-

(After Purah explained what needed to be done, I quickly went against it for the evil that resided in the divine beast are more dangerous than the ones outside, but Purah explained that this is what Princess Zelda wanted, so I couldn't go against it)

(Apparently Vah Ruta has a few,or possibly more, monsters residing inside her. If Mipha was alive, this wouldn't be a problem, but she isn't, so I have to clean up the mess. The most Mimi is suppose to do is write down notes and figure out how to improve Vah Ruta so this never happens again. I believed she could do it, for she is a smart girl, but...)

(I looked over to see her eyeing the weapons that I placed on my mantels, that is, until she dropped the fireblade on the floor)

Mimi: oops!

(She quickly placed it back before moving onto the next weapon)

(Mimi was reckless. It's not like I can just get her to wait outside until I'm done cleaning out Vah Ruta. She'll most definitely want to come inside with me, but how will that even be possible? She can't swim up waterfalls like I can and there's no way Vah Ruta is just going to willingly let us in by leaning down without a fight)

(My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed she had picked up my fire rod. Her face lit up while examining the weapon that I acquired....I need to find better weapons to put up and the best are usually in the castle's prison area, but Zelda has banned anyone from going down there unless their with her or if they were assigned to guard the many monsters that stayed in the cells)

(Not like Zelda kept those weapons down there anyways)

(She was closely inching her finger towards the fire rod before looking up at me, catching me completely off guard with her eyes. I quickly closed them to pretend as if I weren't staring at her)

Mimi: Still not talking to me, huh?

(I didn't say a word and let the silence be my answer like I did in most situations. I heard her placing down the fire rod before opening the door and I opened my eyes ever so slightly to see what she could be up to )

Mimi: Fine. I'm gonna go check out the town and just so you know, I only pulled you away so you wouldn't get hurt

(As the door closed, I thought about her words. It's not like I was going to get hurt, I'm the Hylian Champion and Hero of Hyrule! I took on Calamity Ganon with only a few wounds! There was nothing I couldn't handle)

(Irritated and sore, I decided I'd be better off relaxing in the small pond outside of my house. I carefully sat up, so I wouldn't feel the pain as much in my side)

Link: ah...!

(I hated being sore, it restricted my movements and I couldn't do everything I wanted to in battle. I moved my feet on the floor and held my lower side. Everything hurted, but not as much here)

(I didn't want Mimi running back in and seeing me without my tunic on, so I look outside my window to see if she'd taken Ken. She didn't.)

(I made my way down my stairs, though my leg hurts as well. I wasn't sure where she was or when she'd be back, but it put me on edge because I don't allow anyone to see me without my tunic...not anymore, at least)