|PART 8-END| Chapter 18: WAR

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

| Location: Docks |

Zelda: Everyone! Her eyes are starting to open!

(The room around Mimi was blurry before everything started to come into focus as her friends surrounded her with relieved faces)

Sidon: Oh thank Hylia your okay, Mimi!

(Riju hit her in her arm, causing her to wince)

Zelda: Riju!

Riju: Don't worry princess, that was just my way of showing her some Gerudo love...you had us worried.

Yunobo: Yeah! If it weren't for Teba going out to go look for you, who knows what would have happened!

(Mimi shot up from Sidon's arms, a large headache hitting her before she asked)

Mimi: Teba! Where is he!? Is he okay--!?

(Sidon placed his hand on Mimi's head as he laid her back onto his arm)

Sidon: Calm yourself, Mimi. You didn't exactly take a slight beating

Riju: He's right. Your lucky you're alive with your injuries

Mimi: But...Teba...

Zelda: He's resting, Mimi...

(As Zelda said that, Yunobo moved over to see a sleeping Teba with a rag on his head and his left leg bandaged up)

Mimi:...this is all my fault

Sidon: now, now, Mimi, no one is blaming you--

Mimi: I'm blaming me! Look at all of you! Your hurt and hiding in this cave for crying out loud! My brothers and the generals are nowhere to be found and Link--!

(It completely slipped her mind about Link fighting Tyson as she fought Ghira moments ago before she began to squirm out of Sidon's arms and down to the floor)

Riju: You need to rest!

Mimi: We don't have time to rest, princess! Everyone is still out there fighting! And Tyson is still at large!

Zelda: But going out there now would be dangerous!

(Mimi looked around the area and the shrine before seeing a rusty sword as she moved over, grabbing it and examining the weapon, realizing it had at least 5, maybe even 6, good hits left in it before it would break as well)

Mimi: Going out there later would only mean for one thing, and I refuse to just sit here and let them die out there, princess.

(She turned to them)

Mimi: And staying here would only mean that eventually they will come and find us and you all have worked too hard getting here in the first place! Not to mention I made a promise to all of them that I would keep you safe!

(They all looked to one another, and even with the pain surging through her weakened body, she ignored the pain as she looked over to Teba)

Mimi: all of you can stay here as you've been doing and I'll--

Zelda: No!

Mimi: Ah--Princess...

Zelda: I don't get why you and Link insist on always trying to keep fight even when you're clearly in no shape or form to do so! You can't even protect yourself, so how the hell can you protect any of us!?

(Tears formed in her eyes as she bawled her fist, taking back everyone with her sudden anger)

Zelda: I almost lost you two WAY too many times and I refuse to just SIT HERE AND DO NOTHING! So...SO IF YOUR GOING OUT THERE, THEN I WILL TOO!