Sunshine // Eddie Kaspbrak

Derry,

 One of scariest places that I've ever been in. Not only because of the bullies roaming around town, but also because kids mysteriously disappear in this town. I've lived here since I was 5 and grew up with my closest friends Bill, Richie, Stan and Eddie.

The bell rang across the small room, I quickly shot up my seat and sprinted out of the classroom, Finally it's summer break no need to worry about school, Gretta Keene and Henry Bowers. Once I was out of the shitty classroom I immediately heard Eddie's voice "There is a church full of Jews, and Stan has to take the super Jewish-y test." "Yeah but how does it work?" asked Bill "They slice the tip of his dick off." Eddie spoke I chuckled slightly at his response and ran towards them "Wait, you guys!" I said, sprinting down the hallways of the school, I let out squeal when I felt someone dragging me to a empty classroom "Hey! what the fuck!" I screamed out "Shut up!" A voice whispered furiously, I recognised the voice, it was Henry Bowers "What fuck let me go!" I whimpered out while struggling in his grip, then I felt a sharp pain across my cheek. This son of a bitch just slapped me. "I said shut. The. Fuck . up!" He lift his hand up to punch me but before he could a voice stop him from doing so "Do not fucking touch her, Bowers!" I recognized the voice immediately, It was Richie.

"Richie!" I quickly ran towards him "C'mon lets get outta here!" Stan said and dragged me out of the school "Thanks for helping me out back there" I breathed out still running "no problem" Eddie winked, I felt my cheeks heat up slightly as I we ran toward our bikes, "So where are you guys going today?" I asked Bill, "T-the sewers."
~~~
"That's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy" "Where? Where's poison ivy? Nowhere, not every fucking plant is poison ivy Stanley." Eddie and Stan argued as the three of us entered the entrance "Aren't you guys coming in?" Asked Richie I turned my head to look at Eddie "Yeah, you can't just leave us in here." I spoke, opening my flashlight as I join there conversation.

"Nope, It's greywater" Eddie spoke, words filled with disgust. "What the hell is greywater?" Richie asked cluelessly , "It's basically, piss and shit so I'm just telling you, you guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee." Eddie explained, Richie bent down to reach a stick from the ground and sniffed it "It doesn't smell like caca to me, señor." Richie said in his Pancho Villa voice "I can smell that from here!" Eddie argued "It's probably just your breath walking through your face" "Guys shut up!" I said, making the boys silent "Eddie, don't be such a pussy, it's not that bad in here!" I said with a annoyed tone in my voice "My mom will have an aneurysm, if she finds out that we're playing down here, I'm serious!" "Guys!" Bill shouted, his voice ringing loudly, we all turned to him, he was holding a sneaker "Shit, don't tell me that's-" "Georgie wore galoshes" Bill said, handing the sneaker to Richie "Who's sneaker is it?" I said curiously "It's Betty Rimpson's" Richie said, eyes filled with fear "Oh shit, oh god, oh fuck! I don't like this." "How do you think Betty feels? Going around these tunnels with only one frickin' shoe." He joked, ok I've had enough of his voice "Richie, could you just shut your mouth for once!?" I spat angrily, "I'm sorry!" Richie apologized raising his hands up in defeat, "What if she's still here?" Stans shaky voice said "oh c'mon you guys! It's not like we're gonna get killed!" I said "y/n, we could" Eddie spoke "We don't know what's in there, we don't know if there's, I don't know! Serial  Killers! No offence, Bill but I don't wanna end up like Geor- I don't wanna go missing either" he continued "He has a point." Stan agreed "You too?" I said disappointedly, "It's summer! We're supposed to be having fun, this isn't fun this is scary and disgusting!" "Fine! You guys don't have to go with us anyway!" "Y/n wait!" Eddie said, grabbing my hand, I looked up at him. "Please don't leave me? What if something bad happens to you? I can't lose you." He said, giving me a worried smile, I couldn't help it but melt into his touch, but the moment was interrupted when we heard water splashing Richie walked over the thing or person, I peeked my head out of the entrance to see who it is, It was the new kid I don't really know his name but I'm pretty sure it starts with a 'B' or something. "Holy shit, what happened to you?!" Richie asked, voice filled with concern they all walked over to help the boy, leaving me and Eddie inside the dimly lit tunnel, "Did- did you mean what you said?" I asked Eddie.
Eddie's p.o.v
"Did- did you mean what you said?" She asked me, tilting her head to the side. Damn she always make my heart melt "Of course I did, sunshine." I said truthfully, tucking a piece of stray hair from her beautiful face. She smiled, the most beautiful smile that I've ever seen. This is my chance to confess what I feel about her, I've liked her since 3rd grade but I've never had the guts to say what I feel about her. "I have uh.. I have to tell you..something." I stammered "Mkay, what is it?" She said looking at me with thise beautiful puppy dog eyes, I slowly let out a shaky breathe and fiddled with the zipper of my fanny pack "I like you, I've liked you for as long as I can imagine, and you're the most beautiful little thing that I've ever laid my eyes on, would you like to be mine?" She just stood there, her mouth hanging open and her eyes wide "I mean I'm not forcing you too! only if you..wanna" I said, her lips twisted up to a smile as she giggled slightly "Of course I wanna!" She said, I quickly pulled her into a kiss which she happily return until a voice made us pull away "Ewww gross! They're making out." Richie said as Stan make fake choking noises "Shut up, Tozier!" I said laughing, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me.