Hometown // Richie Tozier Part II

"We're here!" My mom said in a sing-song voice, I swiftly picked up my bag and got out of the car. "Y/n your room is upstairs, first door to your right." My dad said, handing me a box with "Y/n" labeled on it. 

I slowly opened the door, dropped my bags and put the box in the corner of the room. I opened my guitar case and put the instrument beside the night stand, I hanged all of my clothes inside the closet and put my shoes beside the door. I got bored so I decided to go outside for a while, I jogged down stairs to get my bike, "Where are you going?" My brother asked "Outside, since we're living here I figured that I should stroll around town for a bit." I explained, "Okay, just don't go out for too late, moms gonna kill me." He chuckled "okay bye." I said, walking out of the house and hopped on my bike.

I got a little too distracted and didn't realise that there was a group of kids riding there bikes, I accidentally bumped my bike onto one of them "What the fuck, dude!?" One of them said "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I apologized, picking up his bike. "Here you go." I said smiling politely, He just stared at me with wide eyes and his jaw hanging open. I examined his face a bit, and boy was he attractive. Curly hair, big brown eyes and huge thick framed  glasses, bigger than mine. "I'm Y/n." "I'm Richie." He extended his arm, which I took, but instead of shaking it, he kissed my knuckles and stroked then gently making me blush. "Are you new here?" The red-haired girl asked, cocking her eyebrows up in curiosity, "Yeah." I said while picking my bike up "We'll show around town, babe. C'mon!" Richie said excitedly, grabbing ahold of my hand making me blush.

"Which flavor do you want, doll?" Richie asked, looking at me intently, "Vanilla, I don't really like chocolate." I said nonchalantly, He stared, a shocked expression on his pretty face, "What?" I asked "How could someone bot like chocolate!" He exclaimed "I don't know, it just disgusting to me." I shrugged "What kind of person are you?" He said making me giggle. 

"Here you go, babe." Richie said handing me the ice cream, I noticed that the ice cream was melting and dripping on to the side of the cone, I licked it up slowly to the top and licked the leftover cream on my fingers, Richie staring at me while I did "What are you staring at?" I asked, he just smirked and looked away, I rolled my eyes and continue eating my ice cream. 

"Hey, you have some on your lips."

He pointed out, I went to grab a tissue but his hand stopped me from doing so "Don't worry, I'll take it off for you." Without another word, he smashed his lips into mine, no leaning in or looking at each other. He just go for it, we both pulled away, and looked at each others eyes, "Listen, I really like you, even though I just met you, I'm completely, and utterly in love with you." He said, fiddling with my fingers "So would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked, I smiled and smashed my lips back onto his, I felt him smile into the kiss making me smile back and pull away. "I love you." He muttered shyly making me giggle.

"I love you too."

(Welp that just happened, dis was rlly stressfull to write and it took me FOREVER to finish it so I hope it doesnt suck)