Nearly Witches // Richie Tozier Part I

"Y/n, sweetheart wake up you need to get ready." My mom whispered softly, I groaned and rolled over the other side of the bed "Get ready for what?" I replied still not fully awake, "We're moving today, remember?" She said while stroking my hair gently. I let out loud whine,
burying my face further into the fluffy pillow "I don't wanna! I wanna stay here!" I whined, "Awe don't worry love, after your dad's work is done we can go back." She said making me smile slightly,
because of my dad's job we had to move away several times, I was born in New York but when I was 2 years old we moved to Las Vegas and lived there for 11 years, and moving away from a place that you grew up in is not easy. "C'mon babe, get dressed I'll take care of your bags.", "Ok, fine." I grumbled, making my mom smile as she walked out of my room.

I slowly stood up, groaning as the bright rays of the sun hit my eyes. I lazily dragged myself to the bathroom, I looked at the mirror only to see a beautiful fucking creature with drool in the corners of her lips and untamed hair. Sexy Y/n, sexy. I quickly stripped off all my clothing and jumped into the shower, after that I brushed my hair and my teeth and got dressed in a pair of denim overalls, a white shirt and converse.
"Y/n, babe?" My dad yelled from downstairs "Yes?" I called back "Hurry up we're gonna miss our flight!" "Mkay!" I quickly wore my glasses and jogged downstairs.

~le time skip~

"Y/n, wake up we're here!" My brother whisper-yelled excitedly, I slowly opened my eyes seeing the bright smile on his face making me giggle.

"Welcome to Derry."

(A/n: Im supposed to do a full oneshot but I was too lazy so im just gonna publish part II later or tommorow.)