Theodred

I was sitting with Eowyn,  though I wanted to be out there fighting with my brother. I saw them crash in Theodred wounded. Eowyn and I rushed towards the room they led him to. 

"He's not going to make it Wyn. I have a feeling we must tell my father." I said and we walked towards the throne room.

"Papa Theodred he's injured greatly." I said. He wouldn't even look at me or Eowyn.

"He was ambushed by Orcs. If we don’t defend our country, Saruman will take it by force." Eomer said.

That is a lie! Saruman the White has ever been our friend and ally." Grima emerged from the shadows and I hated it. The way he looked at Eowyn and I.

Gríma… Gríma…My son...? Gríma...?" Papa asked. He still wouldn't look at us.

Orcs are roaming freely across our lands. Unchecked. Unchallenged. Killing at  will. Orcs bearing the white hand of Saruman." Eomer revealed an orc helmet.

Why do you lay these troubles on an already troubled mind. Can you not see?  Your uncle is wearied by your malcontent, your war-mongering." Grima replied to him. I held onto Eowyn's hand.

"War-mongering?" Eomer pinned him to a pillar. "How long is it since Saruman bought you? What was the promised price, Gríma? When all the men are dead you will take your share of the treasure?" Grima's eye's flickered towards Eowyn and myself. "Too long have you watched my sister,and my cousin. too long have you haunted their steps." Eomer was then grabbed by two of my father's men.

"You see much Éomer, Son of Éomund. Too much.You are banished forthwith from the kingdom of Rohan. Under pain of death!" He said and Eomer was thrown out I had no one to protect Eowyn or myself from that snake any longer and I do not know what he would try to take from me. Eowyn and I went to Theodred's room and I knew he wasn't going to make it.

"I just don't understand Wyn. Why can't he see me the way my father used to see me?" I asked.

"Dora things will get better, you must have faith that they will." Eowyn replied and we looked at Theodred. It was too late we ran to my father.

"My lord, your son, he is dead. My lord? Uncle?" Eowyn asked she saw it too that he was not the same man.

"Will you not go to him?" I asked starting to cry. "Will you do nothing?" I ran off. Eowyn was in Theodred's room crying over his corpse. I saw Grima emerge and try to threaten her.

"Snake you leave her alone!" I said and went to pull my dagger.

"And who are you to stop me princess? You have nothing! Those who once protected you from me are gone." He replied and smacked me. I ran out finding Eowyn on the outside of the hall and I saw the flag flying away into the fields. I saw three horses and Gandalf the white? Last time he visited he was Gandalf the grey something must have happened. But he could help us. I watched them approach and my father's men take their weapons but Gandalf easily kept his staff. They walked in and I watched. The guards began to attack and I grabbed my dagger from my boot to help them fight. Suddenly I saw the bright light subdue and I knew my father was back to normal.

"Father?" I asked.

"Uncle?" Asked Eowyn.

"I know your faces. Eowyn, Theodora." He replied and we smiled. "Gandalf?" He asked the white wizard.

"Breathe the free air again, my friend." Gandalf replied.

"Dark have been my dreams of late." 

"Your fingers would remember their old strength better... if they grasped your sword." I handed it to him and he felt it's power helping him strengthen. Then he saw Grima and began to toss him out of the hall. 

"Argh! I've only ever served you, my lord!" Grima begged.

"Your leechcraft would have had me crawling on all fours like a beast! You would've violated my daughter and you would've had me never recognize her again." Father growled.

"Send me not from your side." He begged he did not want to die. Father raised his sword but the man with brown hair stopped him.

"No, my lord! No, my lord. Let him go. Enough blood has been spilled on his account." The man said. Then I saw the look in father's eyes he wanted to see Theodred but he realized that he was... We held a funeral a few days later. I saw father talking to Gandalf and I saw the man again.

"Thank you for coming and saving him." I said gratefully.

"Gandalf knew that something was not right fair princess." He replied.

"Please my name is Theodora."

"And mine is Aragorn." 

"A pleasure I just fear for our world what is going to happen now? I know I'll fight. I've lived with men for as long as I can remember and Theodred taught me well how to use a sword as did Eomer, I was never a real princess. I'm not queen material. I'm a warrior." 

"I can see it in your eyes. You wish to fight for what you believe in." 

"As do you. You fear that the fate of Isildur will become yours."  

"How is it in one meeting we can figure so much of each other's fears and destinies?"

"I know not but I know I am grateful for your aid. Aragorn and I thank you." I walked back inside. What was that? Did I like him? Could he save me from the stiffling atmosphere I had no place in? Could he help me discover my destiny? Was he my destiny?