Theodred and Marianne

I was nine months finally and heavily pregnant. Gandalf had told me I was carrying twins and I was so intensely scared. Eowyn had come with Faramir for a visit and I knew I would want her with me as I began my labor.  Faramir escorted Aragorn out of the room. 

"It hurts Eowyn!" I screamed it was so intensely painful. 

"I know it does Dora, but you'll have two beautiful children to take care of afterwards. They love you and they can't wait t meet you and their father. A little prince and princess." She replied.

"How can you be so wise Wyn?" 

"Because it is a gift from our forefathers. You're almost ready to push. I know it's painful but it has to be worth it."

"Thank you Wyn." I said and the pain rippled through me making me scream.

Aragorn's POV

"She is in pain how can I stand here and be civil?!"I exclaimed to Faramir.

"I know you are suffering as she is but you must wait here, it is tradition. Then men are forbidden to enter the chambers." He replied and I groaned. 

"She is in terrible pain. She is hurting because of me." A scream rippled throughout the air. I leapt toward the door but Faramir held me back.

"Aragorn stop! She will be fine!"  He said and suddenly Eowyn walked out of the chamber.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"All three of them are. You have a son and a daughter." She said and let me in. Theodora was cradling two beautiful children. 

"Hello darling." she said and I sat down on the bed with her. 

Theodora's POV

I had finally done it and Aragorn came into us. I was holding my two beautiful children when he walked in.

"Hello darling." I said and he sat down next to me. "These are our children." I handed him our son.

"They're beautiful." He replied and I smiled. "What have you thought of for names?" He asked.

"For our little girl, Marianne and for our little boy Theodred." I replied.

"That sounds wonderful." he kissed me and as we sat there holding our beautiful children. I knew that nothing else mattered that we were safe and we had these two beautiful children to acclaim that.