Parties

We found Pippin and Merry at Isengard. Pippin found a palantir but other than that we returned to Edoras where we were going to have a party for our victory at Helm's Deep.

"Do I have to wear a dress Wyn?" I asked I didn't really like them I wore them because I was a princess. I had to look the part. 

"Yes, this is a proper party and you are a princess. Now come get dressed. It's not that bad." Eowyn replied and I groaned putting on the dress. (External Link to the dress)

"I hate this." I groaned.

"You look beautiful." Eowyn replied and I couldn't help but smile. We headed out and sat with my father.

"Tonight we remember those who gave their blood to defend this country. Hail the victorious dead!" Father said and we cheered. 

"Hail!" We shouted and then the real party began I brought a chalice to Aragorn.

"Westu Aragorn Hal." I said and he took the chalice. I smiled as he walked away I really liked him.

"I am happy for you." A voice said and I turned around seeing my father. I smiled. "He is an honourable man."

"You are both honourable men." I replied.

"It was not Theoden of Rohan who led our people to victory. Don't listen to me - you are young, and tonight is for you." I smiled and walked around having fun. The dress didn't end up being as bad as I thought.  I saw Aragorn again after he talked with Gandalf.  "Could I bother you for a dance my lord?" I asked.

"Of course my lady." Aragorn replied and I smiled. We danced and had fun and talked.

"Whatever happens from here. I will follow you even into the heart of battle." I said.

"I believe you. I love you so much Theodora." 

"As I love you Aragorn." I kissed him gently. The party soon began to end and everyone was leaving. I had fallen asleep. I dreamt deeply. It was scary and I didn't know if it was true or not. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder and slide down. I took the hand and knew it was Aragorn. I opened my hazel eyes they were wide with fear.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I had a dream I was the Pelennor Fields and My father was trying to kill a Nazgul but it struck him and was going to hurt him when Eowyn stepped in disguise of a warrior and stopped it but got hurt killing it. I lost him and I knew that she was nearly dead." I replied tears falling from my face. Aragorn was wiping my tears away.

"You know we would never let anything happen to them. It's okay." He said and held my hands I held them and fell back to sleep. What if it were true? What if I lost my father? I wouldn't be able to bare it. I loved him and Eowyn with all my heart and I would not be able to cope if I did.