The Wedding

Shortly before we had the coronation ceremony we had to plan a wedding and it was nerve wracking but I had Eowyn with me through it. Then the day came, I was to be wed. As Eowyn got me into my dress (External Link).

"I'm so nervous Eowyn, is this really happening?" I asked as she strung up the back of the dress and put my circlet on my head.

"It is Dora and you shouldn't be nervous he loves you and you love him. That's all that matters." She replied and finished my hair.

"You're right Wyn, thank you so much for everything." I hugged her tightly. Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Eowyn said and Merry stuck his head in.

"We're ready for you Dora." Merry said and I smiled.

"Thanks Merry." I replied and was ready. "Let's go Wyn." I said and it was time for the ceremony. I wlaked down the aisle to Aragorn, this was really happening. We joined hands and Gandalf began to speak.

"Friends, we are here to join this man and this woman together for the rest of eternity." Gandalf said and I smiled. "They have come before you all to profess this love and affirm it in the eyes of the valar. Do you two agree to bind yourselves to each other?" He asked and I locked eyes with Aragorn.

"We do." We said in unison. 

"Do you promise this to one another?" 

"We do." 

"By the grace of the valar we pronounce in front of this assembly a husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Gandalf said and we kissed passionately. Everyone was cheering and soon would come the coronation and then the birth of our child. It felt as if everything was moving so fast. But we lvoed each other and I knew now who we were, we were bound to each other.