Chapter 1 | His Greet

Ugh...

That one word is literally the best way to describe mornings...

However... I didn't know that...

My mind was empty...

I was unable to recall the last thing I had encountered.

I was unable to.... remember.

I was stuck in the complete nothingness where my mind had no escaping the cruel reality: I can't remember a thing. My instinct was to panic within my mind while my paralysed body layed there - still pretending to sleep.

I was unsure of what was happening.

'Was I even alive?' was the question.

Could I have died and now I'm elsewhere?

Somewhere above or.... below....

"(Y/n)!" There was someone in the distance yelling something I wasn't quite sure of...

"(Y/n)! Wake up! There's not much time!" The voice continued as I felt the voice's breath hit my face from exhaustion or worry.

It was a he... and his voice felt oddly familiar yet sounded new to me.

I felt my eyelids flutter open, to be met with a dark atmosphere...

Dark walls, doorless hallways and the uncomfortably leaking ceiling. There were decayed objects thrown carelessly across the floor. Wrappers, pipes and even old mattresses.

I was unsure of where I was and why exactly...

I was sure I was dead.

I looked infront of me to see a man's silhouette pacing back and forth towards a door-less hole in the wall, but then back to me.
He was dressed up almost like a cartoon character, if you'd ask me.

He had a black moustache under his nose, that was styled in a way to make the ends point upwards to his blue eyes. To the raven moustache, he wore a matching top hat... though the colour blue stood out on him the most. He had those electric blue eyes to match a blue sleeveless vest. Along to that, he had turquoise hair. What an odd choice to wear...

"Come on! Get up! We need to get out of here." He yelled to me in a whisper this once. There was worry in his eyes as they dug into mine...

"W-Why?" I weakly muttered to him.
His answer was a look of shock and worry on his face...

"Wilford? .... Wilford Warfstache? He's trying to kill you?"

The way he spoke, was as if he was trying to remind me of something I didn't even a have a clue about.

He waited for a sign from me...

A nostalgia of remembrance - or an enlightenment...

But I just layed still on the decayed mattress...