Chapter 2 - RIGHT...

I had every right to go against Will's request...

But I did take his hand...

He just smiled.

"Great!" He spoke with a slight jump, "I'm Wilford Warfstache- if you already knew- or didn't!" He said in a quite sweet tone... but something about him felt like I shouldn't trust him...

Yet I did...

"U-Uh... can you just explain everything to me, please..." I barely whispered to him...

He grinned, "It would be my pleasure..."

Suddenly, he started to walk back down the dark hall we all came from... with him dragging me by the hand that I had given him...

"So... what exactly do you remember?" He asked me curiously as we walked down the corridor.

"I... I don't? I just can't remember anything... D-Do you know why?" I asked him - obviously already suspecting him of something at fault... However his answer was not heard...

He continued to drag me until we reached the room I was awakened in...

I noticed slight blood on the floor where I had layed before.

"Ah yes!" Will exclaimed as if he remembered something, he started to drag me down the same hallway where... Jameson and I heard Will come from.

I must admit that the dark atmosphere started to change into a brighter tone...

Our footsteps were almost racing... Until we met stairs... stairs leading upwards...

The sounds of our feet taking the narrow stairs echoed like it would in a forgotten alleyway....

..Until I spotted something in the middle of the stairs...

It appeared like a synrige but also a bullet...

Reminded me of the shots that hunters would use in cartoons or movies...

I knotted my brows in confusion.

.... Until my memory had been triggered...

I heard a gunshot....
Fast paces down the stairs...

Until reality kicked back in...

I was back at the stairs with the Wilford's presence right beside me...

We continued to climb up the stairs...

I could see the light shining on the top of the stairs...

And Wilford seemed now desperate to get to the top....

I was slightly scared because his legs were slightly wobbling... slightly weak...

He finally reached the top though...

We found ourselves in a room... a pink room... a pink white and yellow to be exact...

I rose a brow at Will...

He looked back at me and rolled his eyes, "It's your room anyyywwaaayyysss!"

He then turned around... he closed the ... door? From where we came from.... the door comaflaged into the wall... he took out a small key and locked it....

"I don't sleep anyways..." he finished his sentence and then walked away....

"But wait how will Jameson g-"
"SHHHHHH -" He interrupted me as he held out a finger.

He took out his.... pink... phone and started to dial numbers in it.
He then placed the phone to his ear and waited...

After a while his face lit up, "Dark! I have her! It's all set! Just bring the remaining two here and we can start it!"

His face slightly dropped... "oh.... y-You're.... you're about to visit Anti?.... N-No! It's fine!" Wilford smiled worriedly.... fakely...

He suddenly ended the call...
"That bastard." He growled under his breath...

Suddenly- in a flash he faced me.

He took out his silver gun and ever so slowly walked towards me, "Nowww ~ about youuuuu..." he got infront of me, "You don't dare go anywhere. Got It?"

I glanced at the gun... then back at him... "Y-Yes..."

He smiled happily, "That's nice! You ain't sassy anymore! Here's a treat - You can go take a shower and get dressed!"

Without another instructions he just spun around and marched to the door..... leaving the room... leaving me....

I looked around the room until I finally saw the room that was a so called bathroom....

I got in there and locked the door behind me....

I looked around the bathroom until my eyes met the mirror...

I stood there frozen...

I looked horrible...

It made me wonder of what have I gone through....

What am I not remembering?
Why was I forced to forget?

I... I had a tattoo on my right cheek...

It was a small one...

It was an outline in black ink of a small moustache...

I knotted my brows...

Especially when I saw things on my neck....

"Oh no, No, no, No...." I gripped my hair...

I jumped as a knock was heard on my door, "I can't hear the water..." his voice said behind the door.

I froze.... slightly backing away from the door....

"J-Just one second..." I said as I started to rush panickingly.

"One." I heard him behind the door.... he sounded slightly annoyed.

I didn't care if I was in my clothes - I just turned on the water in the shower.

The sound of dripping water slightly satisfied him.

"Still no sassyness ... this is progress." I heard him speak to himself behind the door.

I relaxed as I heard him leave.

I felt alone... in a good way...

I decided to finally undress and get into the shower.

I noticed all the bruises on my body when I showered.

I was so confused....

Who did this to me?

Some of the bruises seemed new and that slightly scared me...

I need to find out everything...
Everything about myself...
But most importantly- about the man who I'll have to live with....