Chapter 4 - Skipping

Will stood there silently...

His arm went down with the gun.

His eyes fixed to the marble floor.

"So (Y/n)?" he started to speak but he took a pause before he looked back up at me again... a slight smile on his face.

His eyes met mine... his sparkled with attention while mine looked at him with slight fear...

".... what do you think about visiting my other friends?"

Silence...

I backed away from him slightly...

"Friends?" I managed to almost whisper.

I saw his grin grow... it seemed like a friendly grin... but somehow... untruthful...

"Well yes!" He chuckled slightly and wandered his eyes around the room... "Friends! Antisepticguy! Celine and Damien - and.... y-you." his smile saddened and he looked at me...

He looked almost as if right through me...

But not for long.... his eyes focused back on the floor....

"Then you'll see DarkEthan-Bitch there too - AND DarkAmy!" His eyes met mine again...

I uncomfortably moved away.... moving my eyes from his... I scanned his clothes.... as he continued to speak in the background how DarkAmy is someone, who's named Darkiplier's girlfriend...

I was only focused on the pastel pink bow tied around Wilford's neck...

The faded colour of yellow excited the button up shirt of his...

"-are you listening, (Y/n)?" his concerned voice made me jump.

I looked back up at his hazel eyes...

"S-Sorry... I-I was not..." I answered almost innocently.

I saw a sad smile on his face... but... it was smaller than his usual smiles.... or at least the ones I saw...

"Something really doesn't change about you - now does it..." he mumbled under his breath.

He then quickly shook his head, as his smile reappeared, "anyways, there's also our douchebag boss who'll be coming... I think that's all of my friends though."

I looked at him unsure... but in return he just smiled...

"W-What's the boss's name?" I spoke in pure curiosity.

I saw Wilford smile for my curiosity.

"It's M