Fin. (or not?)

So, guys, I didn't know where I wanted to end this. For a while I thought it would be thirty poems, then I thought it might be 100, but I finally settled on 50. A nice even number ya know?

I know that I've only uploaded forty poems on here. But, I have to leave something for the published version right? At the behest of many of my readers who wanted to know if I'd be publishing or if they'd be able to own a copy of my works, I'm pleased to announce that I do plan to electronically publish Herban Poetry as the first installment of a long, andhopefully prosperous, collection of my poems.

Right now, I'm working on the last few steps: new cover art, some last minute changes and re-ordering, and then I'll edit this post and let you know where you can purchase it if you choose. I've decided to price it at $2.50. I think that's pretty fair, for 50 poems, that only averages out to five cents per poem. (Even with my modesty, i"m sure my poems are worth a nickle).

With that being said, I do understand that people come to Wattpad as a place to read and enjoy books for free. And I don't want to hold my work back from anyone on the basis that they can't afford it, or they're just cheap, because honestly, I'm super cheap too. So if you'd like the work or the full version of the last ten poems and don't want to pay the $2.50, just send me a message. I'm not stingy :)

Thanks so much for everyone who enjoyed the roller-coaster ride of poetry and please make sure to stay tuned, Herban Poetry II is also here now, btw.

Edit: Just now realizing that because of this post, technically you all only get sneak peeks of the last 9 poems. That seems unfair, so I added the last poem that's going to appear on the purchased version on Wattpad. It's the first poem in Herban Poetry II.