Chapter #1 - Stories Unfold

I live with six of Korea's most talented, high-class dorks, me being the seventh. Together, we form the boy group named BTS. I love them all, my hyungs and dongsaengs equally. And they're all in love with a fellow member, who loves them back. Except me. Why is that? Because I rather tried to help them as best as I could. My name is Jung Hoseok, better known as J-Hope. And this is the story of how I returned a favor three years ago.

---------------------------------------------------------

"You guys, thank you so much for tonight. Out of my 20 birthdays so far, none of them has ever been this much fun!" Hobi grins to his bandmates, leaning back on the couch. The other six of Bangtan don't know they weren't being sneaky at all. The brunet dancer knew all along. The pabos discussed everything in the group chat without taking him out first, our creating a new one. Regardless, they worked so hard with the preparations. I really don't deserve these precious idiots.

"Thank you for being who you are, hyung." Namjoon says, everyone agreeing with the words of their leader.

By now, it is dark outside on the streets of Seoul, the time nearing half past nine. For a change, they don't have anything to do tomorrow, except for a short dance and vocal practice late in the afternoon. Inspired by this fact, a quick thought rushes through the birthday boy's mind. Something, that would make the others happy. Something to return the favor of organising all this for him. It's such a cliché game, but it might work. But of course, no pairings will be random. If it goes the way I hope it will, I might be the only single guy by the end of this night. He glances at the old, wooden closet in the room, standing against the wall, that nobody ever uses. Jackpot. Now, let the games begin.

"I thought of something to play, to close off the day happily." Hoseok says, earning the other members' attention. "Do you guys know the game seven minutes in heaven?" he asks eagerly. The maknae line remains silent as the three other hyungs sigh loudly, exchanging suggestive glances.

"Can you explain it, hyung? I don't think the three of us have played it before." Jimin says, as the eldest of the three of them, gesturing to a nodding Taehyung and Jungkook.

"It's a fun game usually played at parties like this. Now I see why the three of you have never played it." The three other hyungs erupt in loud laughter. "In short, you randomly choose two people, by spinning a bottle or however you want, and those two go into a dark place, where they can spend seven minutes in privacy. For us, this place will be the closet over there" he points at the piece of furniture. "The couples can do whatever they want in there, but most games result in kissing or even more" he says, wiggling his eyebrows. "And when the seven minutes are over, you just walk out."

"This sounds very American to me" Taehyung comments.

"It actually is. I only changed a little something in its rules," Hobi grins, earning six concerned looks. "Because it's my birthday after all, I decided not to play with you guys. Rather, I pick who will spend seven minutes in heaven with whom. And I've already made my decision." Wide-eyed maknae line, Seokjin and Namjoon being completely done with life and a cursing Yoongi. Just what he expected. "Process that. I'll go get snacks."

Hoseok didn't have to think too hard about any of the pairings. These guys aren't being subtle at all.

When it's Namjoon, Jin gets all handsy, and takes every opportunity to touch him, mostly his arms and hands. And he might be a bit louder and even more caring with him around. As if he desperately wants to impress him. And Namjoon...he looks at Jin as if he was his whole world. His eyes light up entirely. When it comes to Bangtan's eldest hyung, the leader softens up a lot, and isn't afraid to act cute. He is more Kim Namjoon than ever with Seokjin.

Yoongi smiles the most when Jimin is in the room, or when he's talking to him. Not all the time as he is, well, Yoongi, but he visibly feels more at ease with him. He teases him most out of everyone, and often asks him for advice on lyrics, as he trusts the boy's more emotional mind. As for Jimin...the boy is complicated. At first, one might think his infatuation with the maknae is a real thing. But the moment you see him treat Yoongi with outmost care and appreciation, how those eyes crinkle up looking at him... that boy doesn't realise whom he really loves. Nobody's buying your bullshit, Jiminie.

Then there are the two youngest members. They don't spend a single second apart. Jungkook still seems a bit uncomfortable with the skinship, what's kind of natural coming from how young he is compared to the rest of the members. But you can tell how much Taehyung is growing on him. He lets him cling onto him, play with his hair - or his ears, something he recently started doing - and just last week, these two adorable dorks fell asleep on the couch cuddled together. But once again, the eyes, those intense gazes tell everything words and actions cannot.

Hoseok, armed with several bags of different kinds of chips and chocolates, returns to the grim atmosphere ruling over the living room. Everyone is silent, and watches his every move. He can't help but feel like an evil game master who trapped six handsome gentlemen in his dungeon. Okay, that sounds extremely kinky, but you get it. Nobody can predict where this ends. But I hope they'll like it.

He hops down on the couch, situating himself between Namjoon and Seokjin, and puts his arms around their shoulders with a playful grin. "So...on to our first pairing of the evening..."

---------------------------------------------------------
Publication Date: 2018.01.07.

*****Author's Note*****
Hello, my splendid and beautiful readers! I was very surprised to see my shitty excuse of a trailer caught the attention of 18 of you! It might not seem much, but to me, it means the world! Thank you!

Here we are now. The first complete chapter, where our game kicks off, and the pairings are introduced. I hope you liked it, and if you did, please don't forget to vote and comment!

I will continue posting trailers before each chapter, so stay tuned for the next one!

Once again, thank you for reading! Have a good day or night whereever you might be! And as always, hwaiting!
~ Reika