Chapter #6 ~ Epilogue - To Bangtan!

3 years later...

His shoulders being gently shaken wakes Hoseok from his slumber. He fell asleep in his office, while working on his Hixtape. I'll never finish it in time...I hope ARMY won't give up on me...I'm a piece of hopeless shit when it comes to making music. He doesn't remember covering himself with a blanket though. He opens his eyes to the sight of a smiling Seokjin.

"Good morning, Hobi-ah!" He beams, smile shining bright as the rapper's after his necessary morning coffee. Speaking of which...

"Coffee..." He groans in a husky voice, which makes his hyung laugh.

"You'll get some if you get your ass out of the chair, and go downstairs for it. We have a lot to do today! You haven't forgotten what day it is, right?" He asks curiously. Okay, think. It's not his birthday. Not Taehyung's either. There's already been a cleaning day this week. Or was it last week? Dammit.

"Sunday?" He asks sheepishly.

"Hoseok, it's Christmas Eve tonight! Our families are coming tomorrow to see the new dorms, and for the holidays. And yet everything's a mess, we don't have a tree, the meals aren't ready yet..." And that's as much as the red-haired rapper can keep his eyes open for.

***

By the time he wakes up again, the pleasant smell of coffee fills his office. Now he feels much more energized. But before he can reach for the mug on the other end of the table, his eyes stop on a bright-coloured post-it note stuck right next to it.

Good morning again, Sunshine!
Nam and I are going out to buy a Christmas tree. Yoongi's in his studio recording something with his man, so you're left with Taekook. They're either playing Overwatch or "playing Overwatch" by the time you get in the living room. Please keep an eye on them, I had enough of washing the sheets on the couch. Enjoy your coffee, even though it might be cold if you wake up too late.
~ Seokjin ♡

Sounds like an average day in the Bangtan house, eh?

After coffee, and browsing through the aesthetically pleasing pine tree photos Namjoon sent in the group chat, (plus a derpy-faced Jimin mid-high note from Yoongi) Hoseok heads down into the living room, only to find Taehyung and Jungkook busy.

Busy cleaning. Wait. Cleaning?! They pass bottles of cleaning products back-and-forth in outmost harmony, one mopping the floor while the other is dusting some shelves. The sight makes their hyung smile wide. He whips out his phone and captures the scene, forwarding it to Jin before posting the domestic sight on Twitter. He looks at them with the proud eyes of a brother. We raised them well after all.

"Anything left to do for someone who just woke from hybernation?" He jokes, walking up to them.

"Good morning, hyung!" Jungkook greets him with a radiant bunny-smile. "Can you unload the washing machine, please? By the way, Jin-hyung left you breakfast on the counter. Please sit down and eat after you're done." He returns to his chores, leaving Hoseok mesmerized.

"What's gotten into you guys? What happened to my rebellious maknae and his lazy ass boyfriend?" He chuckles, making the youngest roll his eyes.

"Two words. Christmas and Spirit." he explains with a grin.

"Look outside, Hobi-hyung!" Taehyung says in an enthusiastic tone, but still facing the shelves.

Only now does the rapper notice scenery outside their windows. The roofs of the neighbouring houses are fully coated in white. The clean blanket covering the roads has already been ruined by a few car tracks, but it gives them a unique beauty. And whiteness is everywhere, flurrying in the air, as if they were flying little pieces of cotton, blown all around by the cold wind. Winter is here. The first snow BTS has seen in years.