Trailer #5

[It had been hours. Days. May had been a week or two.]
Sometimes, two people just aren't meant to be together.

["I was right in the end you know."]
Efforts may lie, but in certain situations, efforts are nearly not enough anymore. Do or don't, but never make efforts.

[Park Jimin was a happy end. The emphasis being on was.]
What's past is past, they say. But Min Yoongi is uncapable of listening to this saying.

["Stop confusing me!"]
Or maybe it's a certain part of his near past he can't give up on - not yet.

["Hyung-nim?"]
Could it be that that part of his past doesn't want to be given up on either? When two people want the same thing, one of them has to act, before it's too late...

["It has to be now or never."]

SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN
CHAPTER 5: READ AT 10:15
COMING SOON
---------------------------------------------------------
***Author's Note***

Hi sweethearts! I know, I was very late considering what I promised, but life has been hard on me in the past two weeks. I had an extreme case of writer's block, and figure skating was (and still is) my escape from reality. I won't make myself deadlines from now on, thus making myself less anxious day by day. But the remaining chapters are ready now, I should be on the right track, even if I face certain obstacles alone that I used to have a partner in crime in. I'll do my best to bring you the highest quality version of 7MIH I can produce with my current abilities.

Please be safe, everyone. You are loved, you are valid, and you are worth more than you'd ever think. If you need help, reach out for it bravely. And if something makes you truly happy, no matter who disapproves, keep doing it. Be you for as long as you're alive, because you can't be anyone else, no matter how hard you try. I love you guys so much!

Hwaiting, my dear readers!
~ Reika