Chapter #2 - What You Do To Me

"So... on to our first pairing of the evening..." Hobi grins mischeviously. "Let's see..." he pretends to re-think his decisions. "Jin-hyung and Namjoon." The leader-nim of Bangtan forgets how to breathe there for a second. Jin-hyung. Kim Seokjin. Vocalist Kim Seokjin, the visual of the group. Messy-haired, plump-lipped, beautiful Kim Seokjin. Fuck. His only hyung who actually feels older than him. Who cares for him and everyone as if they were his real, blood-related brothers, and treats them with patience and attention. Who can send chills down his back with his ethereal singing voice, and melt him into a liquified puddle of Kim Namjoon with the simplest of touches or a flashed smile.

He's confident he doesn't like the things Jin's presence does to him. He shows an entirely different side of himself when his eldest hyung is around. Not the bad boy who doesn't give a fuck and could probably crush your self-esteem with his words any second, not the Rap Monster from the promos, pictures and music videos. With the boys in private, but especially with Jin, he's Kim Namjoon. Intelligent, confident, caring, and overly clumsy Kim Namjoon. Jin makes him act like himself more often. Sometimes, he even catches himself doing aegyo, something that doesn't fit at all with his current badass, Mr. Steal-Your-Girl image. Does he really dislike his effect on his life so much?

As the closet door closes behind the two of them, Namjoon sighs. I could do almost anything in this seven minutes. I could talk to him about these conflicted feelings. He'd understand, and even if he doesn't feel that way, he wouldn't ever look at me differently, right? He wouldn't, would he? And as he looks up to search for Jin in the dimly lit closet, his back gets slammed against the wall.

The sounds of heavy breathing fill his ears, creeping closer to him until he can feel their warmth on his skin. A hand on his chest keeps him from moving. Jin?

"Joonie..." The raspy voice virtually growling his name unmistakably belongs to the older man. It sends shivers down the rapper's spine, and once again, he finds himself at a loss of breath. "It's time I start behaving my age, don't you think?" This low-voiced Jin turns him on to no extent. And he tries not to think about being the only one to see this side of BTS' visual, the only one he shows it to. That would make the situation even worse. "Say, Namjoon..." he basically purrs, straight into his ear. Hearing his name being said in such a way rushes a lot more blood into the lower parts of his body that aren't his legs. "Do you want me to talk unforgivably dirty to you?" he asks, his hand softly wandering down to the younger's waist, to pull him closer to himself. For fuck's sake. This man knows how to use his hands. I wonder what else he knows.

"Please do" whispers the bleached blonde-haired dongsaeng, aiming to do his most seductive whisper. In his own ears, it sounded more like a 'desperate for dick' kinda whisper.

"Fine" Jin answers, leaning in as close as he can to the other's face without kissing him. Now he's just toying with me on purpose. When Namjoon finally manages to make out the older's eyes, in the light seeping in through the gaps above and below the closet doors, he immediately gets lost in them. It's unfair that every inch of this man, inside and out is so beautiful. "The kitchen. The bathroom. Your bedside. You haven't cleaned an inch of this house since we moved in. It's time to start," he says, in the same low, arousing voice as before, taking his hands off the younger's body and retreating, to wait for a reaction.

It takes Namjoon a good couple of seconds to process Jin's words. He plays them over and over in his head. "Did you just...?" he asks in disbelief, still not really over what just happened. BTS' visual starts cackling progressively louder, resembling the sound of a windshield wiper. Okay, there's the Kim Seokjin I know and adore.

"I can't always take care of your mess. You're our leader. Some responsibility, please." The older requests. Namjoon rolls his eyes, even though he knows it can't really be seen.