one

[unedited]

I slammed my fist down on my clock and felt immense pain throughout my hand. I whisper- screamed an "ouch" and cradled the injured hand with my other hand. Ugh, I swear to my need to take a dump right now, my hand is probably going to be broken.

Okay, Kylie, you got this. Don't overreact, girl. Probably just a bruise. You didn't hear any cracking did you? Nah! You're an independent woman, you can do whatever the heck you want t-

The sound of my mother's yelling snapped me out of my thoughts, "Kylie, you need to give your brother the no-peeing-on-the-toilet-seat talk again!"

Oh goodness, why me? The last time I did this, he kept continuously laughing whenever I tried to say penis. Then I realized he was only eight, so I used the best alternative: wee wee.

"Why can't you? I'm currently about to take a dump!" I yelled back and rolled out of bed.

Quite literally as well.

After the loud thump of my body colliding against the floor, I got up and dragged my feet outside of my room. The bathroom seemed so close yet so far away. I groaned as I slowly but surely made my way to what seemed like heaven right now; the beautiful toilet.

"Fine! But only because I love you!" she responded.

If she loved me then she would've done it herself the first time! I rolled my eyes and sat on the toilet.

After I was done, I quickly brushed my teeth and turned the shower water on. I practically jumped into the shower before trying to escape the evil water. That was way too cold for me. I then proceeded to turn the water handle all the way to the heat and put my fingers under it and boy, let me tell you. Never. Doing. That. Ever. Again.

     I sucked on my fingers in pain and quickly turned it to warm water and hopped in.

     "BABY, YOU'RE A FIREWORK! COME ON LET YOUR COLORS BURST! MAKE THEM GO OH, OH, OH! YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE THEM FALLING DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

     Gosh, I know it's 2018, but that song will forever be my jam.

After washing my body and hair, I stepped out of the shower and danced as I dried off. Today wasn't the most exciting day, considering it was the first day of my senior year. As you could tell, I'm practically dying.

I put the towel around my body and did that thing where it made it stay. I don't know what it was called, but whatever! I then walked to my room, which was luckily right beside it.

I tapped my chin, "Leggings with a big, comfy sweatshirt or a dress."

Practically laughing out loud, I shook my head in amusement. Me wearing a dress? That's one funny joke right there. I grabbed black leggings, my white sweatshirt, underwear, a pair of white socks, a bra, and my glasses.

Without my glasses, you can literally label me as legally blind. I hated it but then again, I think anyone would hate being legally blind.

I put the clothes on, put my hair up into a high ponytail, and put on a black headband. After spending at least five minutes on deciding whether to wear my black converse or my black sneakers, I chose the black sneakers because I wanted to look athletic even though I really wasn't.

My athletic abilities are below zero and if you think I'm exaggerating, you can find out during.. Gym class. I shuddered at the thought of the horrid class.

     I grabbed my plain maroon backpack and walked down to the kitchen.

     "I have to get going, Mom! Love you," I exclaimed, grabbing an apple from the bowl that was sitting on the table.