7

Devin Pov
I woke up and checked the time on my phone 1 p.m. like damn a bitch slept well. I got up brushed my teeth then went to check on my whole heart , she was wide awake waiting for me which made me chuckle. When she saw me she started smiling and trying to move I picked her up and she started to get fussy.

"Mommies gonna go make your bottle now" I said lightly bouncing her. I made my way to the kitchen seeing Asia eating.

"Good morning girlie" I told Asia

"Hey girl" I responded, she got up kissing lele's forehead. I proceeded to make her bottle, once I finished I sat down and began to feed her.

"So what are we going to do about the whole Youngboy thing?" Asia questioned

" I mean the logical thing would be to try to get in contact with him right?" I asked her putting Kailya's bottle down beginning to burp her.

"I would think so" she said , she then picked up her phone typing away doing god knows what. I looked at the clock and saw 2 p.m. I finished burping Kaliya and she just laid there against my chest.

"Okay so I found his I guess managers information we could call him and see if he can relay the message" she said I nodded my head. She clicked the call button and gave me the phone sitting near me.

"Hello" I heard a deep voice say

"Hi um is this Montana?" I asked being polite

"Yes" the voice responded

"Um you don't know me but can you relay a message to Youngboy for me" I asked

"You must be one of them hoes he done fucked"

I sat there taken back by what he said

"Look get over it , stop trying to contact him. You were just a nut" he continued then hung up.

"Well what did he say?" Asia asked

"He um he called me a hoe" I said I could just feel my eyes tearing up " and that I was just a bit also to stop trying to contact him" I continued. I got up going to my room.

"Devin" I heard Asia say on my way but I ain't stop I just kept going

Asia Pov

I just know she's going to go cry. I got so upset and went to young boys page and decided to dm him.

Therealasiandoll:

Tell me that ain't your fucking baby!! Your dumbass friend made my friend cry tell that bitch ass nigga I want my round

Once I was satisfied I sent that bitch

Youngboy Pov

I was chilling with the crew then my phone lit up I saw it was a instagram dm I wasn't going to reply until I saw the words "your baby" and "bitch ass nigga" So I opened it and saw a picture of a baby and