21

Devin Pov

These past couple days I've been kind of bummed out lately. I couldn't exactly put my finger on why so I just left it alone. As I was laying in my bed watching this series Money Heist on Netflix, they actually made me feel I could rob a bank, my doorbell rang.

(A/N if you haven't watch it check it out!)

It couldn't be many people, so I got up had to walk down the got damn stairs to get to the door. I swear lazy people problems. As I opened the door I felt little arms causing me to look down and see tay tay.

I smiled and picked him up, and I saw Kentrell

"Hey tay tay, hello trell" I said walking further into the house.

"Wassup" he said then closed the door

"Has he eaten?" I asked going towards the kitchen.

"Yes" I went in the kitchen and gave him some classic lays, because why not he may want a snack. Once I walked into the living room I saw trell sitting on the sofa so I sat tay tay in the middle of us and sat beside him.

"I think we should talk" I heard so I faced him and sat indian style.

"Ok. Wassup" I gave him my undivided attention.

"I think it's best if we don't have kaliya around people the other doesn't know" I knew he was talking about carlos, not Dave because he hasn't heard about him yet. Maybe all the people I've had her around with in general he knows nothing about.

"Okay that's cool, you'll have to meet some people" I told him while opening the bag of chips for tay tay.

"Like who?" He asked I knew he was curious

"I mean I wouldn't have her around anyone that I believe will hurt her, but on to another subject what are we doing for Halloween?" Halloween is 2 days away and we haven't really decided what we were doing yet as far as the children, he's been in the studio & on video sets.

"Well I was thinking everyone can go trick or treating together" I thought about it for a second but then again I was a little cautious.

"I don't know trell, I'm not letting her eat the candy she gets" no telling what's in that shit

"You're such a parent I'll eat it" I just nodded my head

"Make sure that you check it first" he just chuckled

"You have any ideas what you would like to dress her up as?"

"It's crazy that you asked that because I found an outfit today" I got up and went to my room to grab my phone, I looked on my bed and saw her woke so I picked her up and brought her with me. Once I reached the living room trell reached for her so I gave her to him, he has her leaning against his chest. Bruh I saw the cutest thing tay tay gave her a chip. My mf heart melted 😍.

"Tay tay don't give her anymore" he just looked at trell and continued to eat his chips while I laughed, then I finally found the pic on my phone and showed it to him.

"You want to dress our baby like an animal?" He said not really sounding happy

"It's a cuddly bear and yes I do" I said slightly folding my arms

"No need to catch an attitude mamas, what you want you get. Just let me know how to get the outfit" once that left his mouth I knew he was gonna be a little upset.

"No need I got it already" I said really fast

"Devin what I told you bruh" I could tell he was catching his lil attitude.

"I know what you told me but I told you I could get stuff to Kentrell she's my daughter as well" I just rolled my eyes, he always wants to get everything. He's gonna wear himself thin like that plus he has other people to think about. I sniffed "I hate when you do that like I can't spend my money on my baby. You're not her only parent Kentrell, I have money to" by now a couple stray tears were going down my eyes.

"Mamas stop crying please" he just wiped my face and I noticed tay tay looking concerned so I smiled at him then looked at trell.

"I'm sorry I get really emotional when my cycle is about to start" I said lowly lowly looking down.

"I thought you was pregnant again ma" we both just chuckled and chilled for a second, it got quiet. "Wait you're not pregnant are you" I just laughed hard.

"No im not pregnant." I looked at tay tay he was devouring those chips "you sure he ate trell?"

"Yeah Dev I fed him some nuggets" I just nodded my head

"Does Nia know he's here?" I didn't want to cause any problems

"No and it doesn't matter my son is with me." I noticed tay tay sitting in my lap and laying his head on my chest.

"I don't want to cause any problems" I said rubbing his back while he rubbed his eyes.

"You won't, there's nothing she could really say. I have my child with me, where ever I am he with me" I just nodded my head. I'm surprised Draco isn't with it.

I know this one was boring🙄

But comment & vote

Any thoughts or concerns? 🤔

Just cause....